Fucked up dreams

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Fucked up dreams

Post by Antimeasure »

I dream alot, and i remember my dreams, not like most people who forgets their dreams after eating breakfast.

Lemme tell you all about this fucked up trilogy of disasters i dreamt of this wery night, 1: i am walking my dog in my neightbourhood, it's late night and all stars is visible, it's summer and all i great. As i watch the stars one of them explodes and creates a big shockwawe spreading across the sky, i think "Woah, this is cool" as the white ring grow bigger and bigger. When the ring is as big it can get, the star explodes again :P and shockwawes expands in all directions, it freaks me out and i stand still in fear, seconds after the second explosion there is a really loud bang, and i am trowed across the street and down on the ground, thinking "Ok, so this is how it feels when you die". i remember that i tought "this is gotta be 60g, im soo dead" - and like all dreams i dream, they dont end, they just change to another dream at the best part :p

Dream 2: im at a house builded on poles on a beach, it's a sunny day and good looking chicks are running across the beach, blue water, no palms, and a big cliff at the end of the beach. im standing on the porch watching the sea, suddently the water starts to rise and is filling the house, i run upstairs and watch how the water starts filling the livingroom, soon im on the roof looking at what once was a white beach but at this point had turned to ehm , just water and no beach.. Anyhow the water stops to rise and slowly starts to go back out to sea, on the way back it takes cars and stuff, leaving the beach in a mess, but it wont stop, as i watch it all from the roof i see a big tsunami which is heading towards the once so fine beach, the giant wawe sweaps in and crushes all that is left on the beach, not inkluding my house... after that a girl in my class takes suicide trowing herself down the cliff at the back of the house, and poff, the dream ends.

the third dream is hard to place, i just remember that i am in space,i think im sitting in a glassbottle witch is sealed and the oxygen is running low. :joy:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Wow. Your dreams suck.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I dream about dying. I also dream about killing. Fun times. :drunk:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I dreamed Gwen Stefani and I crapped our pants. Then we had to walk for a few miles to find an adequate restroom. Somehow or another, we caused Sesame Street to be taken off the air. I guess we were on the show, or something. Grover was pissed.

Then I dreamed I was going to some Psychic Development School and I beat some guy to death with a tripod because he had his feet in my chair. Also, I gave some Jelly Beans to a little black baby, and it's parents gave me $82 because I was nice. Then I bitched out my wife because she was "a total cunt when [she] is around her friends and she's just a worthless piece of shit." Then she and I had some mad sex in the back of a van.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Last night, i dreamt i was waiting for the bus at a busstop in front of an abandoned house that was haunted by a black man, Ed guy from Iron Maiden and some diabolic clown. Ed guy chased me several times, riding a bicycle. Then, all of the sudden, i was stepping out of a moving train, getting stuck between the doors as they were closing, and then being dragged along for several miles. Noone bothered sounding the alarm so the train wouldn't stop before it had reached it's destination. Then, after struggling fiercely, i managed to free myself. I rolled over the ground in a straight line, strangely enough without sustaining any injury. Then i found myself in a supermarket, having an argument with a black girl behind the counter while her mother, also standing in line, was filling her shopping cart with huge hamburgers. The black girl, which i had an affair with, then started sounding exactly like a cat. I then was dragged back into reality by my pet cat, my most reliable alarm.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

wow your dreams sure are crazy and don't make sense? You must be crazy lol!

Last night I dreamt that I had some breakfast then I watched some tv. Then I went on the computer for a bit, had a walk and then went back home.
:chew:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Not nearly as mad a dream as i would expect from our #1 wacko
That not being a selfreference, i'm sure you understand. :drunk: tata
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I don't dream much, but when I do and I wake up, I think it has all happened (and in my dreams I somehow fuck up things) and start worrying that I'm going to do next. In one dream I think I killed my teacher and in the other I (accidently) burned down some random building, with several eye-witnesses in both cases.

OMG FREUD THAT'S PEER-PREASURE
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

hahaha, yeah i hate when cops hunt me i my dreams for sum murder, but it's a nice feeling to wake up knowing that my life isn't all fucked up. :drunk:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Oh man, halt your Freud references. His theses are absurd.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

I dreamed I nailed Ryno's wife.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

A few weeks ago I dreamt that I was running around inside my building and there was bllod everywhere, on the walls, the windows and the floors! It was crazy. Different parts of my body went limb, and I ran into everything hurting myself. All the while I felt like I had killed someone, that all this blood was my doing, but then I looked at my hands and there was no blood. Then the dream changed scenario totally. Pretty freaky.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

i always dream about posting on dac lolol
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Spazmo wrote:I dreamed I nailed Ryno's wife.
More like a nightmare, right? :lol:

Sometimes I have a dream of cutting my hair or accidently throwing away something, but then I wake up I realise I'm safe and don't live in a dream world after all.
:chew:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I always know i'm really in a dream when i'm dreaming, yet Im still serious about what happens in the dream. Usually when something bad is about to happen, like im falling towards the ground, I can concentrate and wake myself up. Its so nightmare on elm street.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I don't remember my dreams, or anything at all really. My life begins every day when I wake up.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Spazmo wrote:I dreamed I nailed Ryno's wife.
Man, I can't believe I dreamt I was watching.
Hello New Jersey
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Atoga, that sucks. so you just go to sleep and *Poff* you wake up? time machine stuff.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

More or less. On occasion I remember odd details from dreams, like I remember that I was looking for hospitals on a giant map of Toronto last night, but that's it. Hooray for amnesia?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Hooray for amnesia ! However, it might not be amnesia, atoga. It could be cancer. Or highly specific brain damage that has rendered you incapable of forming certain memories of your subconscious. Or, you might be genetically predisposed towards not remembering your dreams at all, ever, which is (if I recall correctly) a certain sign of early senility.

Seek medical assistance, you wacky sod. You're probably missing out on a lot of thought fodder. :drunk:
Our Host!