IMPORTANT - Please read this first!

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Oh my, what about thinking of the children and all that?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

The children ? Ah yes, the children !

*laughs*

They won't be a problem for long, oh no ! They will be so much pie filling.

Problem solved ! :drunk:
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

You're one *happy camper* eh? Time to go make some *special sauce*?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Regretfully, the specific significance of *this* effect, and the implied meaning of the affected words in question has escaped me. BLAME THE CHILDREN. BLAME THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS. :drunk:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

This has gone on long enough. :drunk:
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

LOL :drunk:
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Blargh wrote:Sarcasm aside, I disagree. At no point have I suggested such, 'tis your conjecture alone.
How then, is one to choose a moderator? Your theorem clearly states:
Blargh wrote:Realistically, a person who actively wants to moderate or administrate a board is generally the worst possible candidate for the role. Attracted by the lure of 'power', however trivial, they often gloss over the fact that being a mod or admin is a bitter, fruitless, thankless task more often than not. Huzzah. :drunk:
You seem well aware that the role would be bitter, fruitless and thankless thus you meet the secondary requirement. We therefore must only meet the first assumption to determine whether you are, in fact, the perfect candidate. As you suggest in your theory, someone who actively wants to be a moderator is the worst candidate. If we take that as true, then everyone who wants the job shouldn't have it as anyone who says "I want the job" is clearly "actively wanting". You, on the other hand, are the polar opposite. You don't want the job.

The only alternative is to either find someone who wants the job but isn't going to admit it (therefore meaning they'll never accept the job because if they do and therefore admit it, they rule themselves out through active want) or to find someone who actively doesn't want the job, which means you.

This thread is locked now. I get the last word. SO THERE. :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!