The Baby Kicker

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

The Baby Kicker

Post by Retlaw83 »

While not post-apocalyptic, I do feel this is in line with what we do here. I made it awhile back. The first three images were done four years ago, back in high school.

So, I proudly present the Baby Kicker series.

The Baby Kicker: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789087/

The Baby Kicker Strikes Back: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789139/

Return of the Baby Kicker: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789156/

The Baby Kicker's Side Kick: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789172/

The Baby Kicker's Split Kick: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789194/

The Baby Kicker Live in Concert: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789706/

Fall of the Baby Kicker: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5789931/

EDIT: By the way, be sure to read by the comments on some of the pictures made by some chick named Nic-Nic.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Hahah, fuckin awesome. Excellent work, Ret.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

That was really fairly awesome. Excellent work, Ret. Excellent comment, GG.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Sovy Kurosei
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Sovy Kurosei »

Nic-Nic has some pretty shitty ass stuff, don't know why she is saying your art sucks. D:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Nic Nic is a girl and therefore deserves to die... (unless she could be put to use as a sexslave or do some menial tasks)
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

The Fall of the Baby Kicker made me cry :cry:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Alexander wrote:Nic Nic is a girl and therefore deserves to die... (unless she could be put to use as a sexslave or do some menial tasks)
I've seen pictures of her on her DevArt account. Don't know about her body, but her face is atrocious.
Kashluk wrote:The Fall of the Baby Kicker made me cry :cry:
I know. But it had to end sometime.
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Interesting series, definitely.

I'd write 'don't let Nic Nic's overly emotional whining phase you', but I doubt it did. From my experience, women tend to react poorly towards violence against infants, small children, small animals and so on and so forth. I'll never understand that, as infants, small children and small animals are amongst the most irritating things in existence. If anything, they deserve a good kick now and then. :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

I know a lady who once - when she was drunk - said that "children are evil dwarves"... I guess she is the exception that proves the rule (or however you say it).
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

It was the evil of the alcohol, speaking with her voice. Their unreasonably favourable predisposition towards small, irritating things is genetic. Inescapable. :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Whatever... wether it was the evil or goodness or insight of alcohol... the statement is true in a sense. Face the facts!
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I'll face the facts when they arrive, dear Alex, and not a moment earlier. It appears punctuality is a weakness of theirs. That, or YOUR STATEMENT IS FALSE.

Oho ! :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

That is preposterous! How is it FALSE!? Do you mean to say that they are "benevolent dwarves"??
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Benevolent ? BENEVOLENT ?

NO !

NO !

NO !

Your misunderstanding is deliberate, isn't it Alex ? All that alcohol has addled your brain a tad, hasn't it Alex ?

Booze is evil, this is truth. I hypothesise that the woman you mention was monetarily possessed by the veritably corporeal nature of the evil of booze, which then seized the opportunity to utter those foul, evil, awful words through her mouth. Poor lass. :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

"I'll face the facts when they arrive, dear Alex, and not a moment earlier."

Thehehehhee, that made me laugh. Thehehehheehee.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Indeed. I'll take that, thanks.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Blargh wrote:Booze is evil, this is truth.
Agree to disagree.
Blargh wrote:I hypothesise that the woman you mention was monetarily possessed by the veritably corporeal nature of the evil of booze, which then seized the opportunity to utter those foul, evil, awful words through her mouth. Poor lass.
Wait, am I getting this right? You say that the things the woman said regarding children/babies being "evil dwarves" are - in fact - "foul, evil, awful words". While you praised the art exhibited in this thread in an earlier post where you also added that "if anything, they [babies] deserve a good kick now and then". Dont you think that is a tad hypocritical?

On a side note: You used the word evil far to many times in the last paragraph for it to sound stylish... (consider revising)
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Alexander wrote:A bunch of crap
Blargh wrote: A bunch of crap
Way to douche up the thread, douchebags.
- the Vault Dweller
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Alexander wrote:A bunch of crap
Blargh wrote: A bunch of crap
Way to douche up the thread, douchebags.
Thanks. It sure looks as if you improved it though!
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Alexander wrote:Wait, am I getting this right?
No, you're not.
Alexander wrote:You say that the things the woman said regarding children/babies being "evil dwarves" are - in fact - "foul, evil, awful words".
They were motivated by alcohol, hence they are evil by default. The morality of the issue has no bearing upon the words in question, merely their origin : alcohol.
Alexander wrote:On a side note: You used the word evil far to many times in the last paragraph for it to sound stylish... (consider revising)
Repetition was deliberate, the nuances of which clearly went over your head. 'Koff.
Retlaw83 wrote:Way to douche up the thread, douchebags.
You're most welcome, you burning clot of hatred. :drunk:
Our Host!