What has happened?!

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

What has happened?!

Post by Alexander »

What I wanted to ask is: what the hell happened to the site?! It looks really fucked up. First I thought it was my firewall blocking some add and messing up the way the site looked, but when I turned it off it still looked fucked up. And also the gallery looks completely different! Its harder to use the site with everything out of place...
Thank goodness the forums are the same...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Yeah...there are a lot of bugs with the new code. We're working diligently to fix them all.

:drunk:
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Oh...

Are you going to change the site graphics too?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Time will tell.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Re: What has happened?!

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Alexander wrote:What I wanted to ask is: what the hell happened to the site?! It looks really fucked up. First I thought it was my firewall blocking some add and messing up the way the site looked, but when I turned it off it still looked fucked up. And also the gallery looks completely different! Its harder to use the site with everything out of place...
Thank goodness the forums are the same...
Currently the heading images don't work if you visit http://duckandcover.cx. I'm guessing you're seeing a width issue with some heading images being black text on white backgrounds. This will be fixed shortly to work properly though.

... and the gallery has themes. Are people really that surprised that it has a default theme? Anyway, that too will eventually look like the rest of the site.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!