Hello

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hello

Post by Briosafreak »

Hello folks, there seems to be some misunderstanding. In the last weeks Teatime complained NMA was putting news that were taken from DAC without giving the proper credit. I didn`t had time to look into it for awhile, but i finally give it a go. After a few talks with guys from NMA i found out what was happening, and that things had been fixed, as you can see in this message from Kotario:
I don't post news as soon as I find it, I check all the sites, take notes, and post the news I've found when I've finished my rounds. I check Duck and Cover last because it relays news from other sites that relays news, it's neater to skip over the redundant news reporting. I do check Duck and Cover however, so I'm sure they are correct when they spot me there. We cover the same news, often in parallel, so it's perfectly understandable we have the same news stories. In addition, though I don't post much anymore, I still like to stop by and read the forums. I'm there often enough. It's easy to throw around accusations, after all.

I've already spoken with Mr. Teatime, like I've said before, and sorted things out with him. Apparently he has not talked with the other senior people at Duck and Cover though.
This is true, since we talked about how the rounds on news should be made, as i have some experience about it, and i thought Teatime had already told people that there wasn`t an anti DAC conspiracy but just a question of method. Then welsh comes back and told me he had talked to King of Creation and was sure things were explained by now, with the normal compliments regarding KoC as usual, we have a long story together and share the common respect and friendship for King.

So while the NMA team discussed ways of keeping making the news without the younger crowd from DAC to get all steamy i continued with my life. Pope made joked about the situation on the news at NMA, i joked with Rex, Poop made a joke regarding Rosh and the situation and things were just like they were before the misunderstandings.

Then King gets all jumpy and Teatime starts sending warnings against me and Pope_Viper. Now i don`t mind some hostility, i even enjoy it sometimes, like that time i spend 72 hours flaming Gromnir in defense of DAC with the help of JJ and Kreegle, but i don`t quite get the reason for this hostility.

If the problem was settled then to joke about it seems fair game, and the smiley i used was a clear indication of it. So if there`s something i did wrong please do explain it to me, not just general things about "childish shit". Teatime talks to me over Video Conference, over cell phone, we both have MSNmessenger , i would like to have the addy from King to talk with him on IM, but please do explain a bit on what did i do wrong. I didn`t started any drama neither i flamed anyone, so i`m a bit puzzled.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Brios, from my perspective, I just don't want stupid site arguments happening on our forums, especially in the news forums.
Maybe I misinterpreted what you meant when you posted that stuff (now in the wasteland which all can view). I banned ozrat the other day because he was constantly baiting the site and me, and so when I saw your post I assumed the same thing, though admittedly it was surprising coming from you, so I believe you when you say it was meant as nothing more than some fun.

Anyway, it seems there was a misunderstanding. All sorted out with communication. I just don't want DAC vs NMA threads on our forums really because they turn into annoying flame wars that don't really go anywhere.

Feel free to come on IM and talk more if you want, public forum posts aren't really the best place IMO.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Indeed, let's just drop it already.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I'm just getting tired of all of this drama. Its stupid, and its useless. And I have discussed things with management about the situation. I'll PM you my screen name and stuff if you want.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!<i>(EDIT- snip.)</i>
HEY DAC AREN'T YOUNG GODAM IT WE RE 100X BETTER THAN NMA fuckrrrrrrrz
:chew:
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Yes, megatron speaks wisely, though with too many exclamation marks.

PM or IM if you wanna talk about this more.
Our Host!