Save Ozrat, okay

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Save Ozrat, okay

Post by atoga »

Teatime, what you did to Ozrat was truly unjust, okay. He was just harmlessly spamming in the wasteland. Please, he's but a boy. Ban Subhuman instead.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Ozrats banned? Cool. get Sander to join DAC and then ban him instead.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Thanks for the thread, but if you check out <a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... =9097">The Rules</a>, any questions about banning go to PM, not in the publicl forum. Hence, locking.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Banning Subhuman would be like banning Megatron. I'm not sure DAC would ever be the same again afterwards.

Ozrat was banned because there's a perception held by many - built over time - that the boy is doing nothing but having a go at DAC. Now nothing's wrong with that per say, but it reached the point where we'd had enough.

See this thread on DAC and this thread on NMA. This stems from the (as usual) useless shit that's been going on about who's stealing news from who when in reality, we're all stealing it from Blues News. Well, either that or we banned Ozrat as part of POOPERSCOOPER'S revenge.

As Teatime said, any further correspondence can be entered into via PM's to one of the Admins or Mods (pick on Teatime).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

Don't look at me on this one. I think the Rat earned it.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Our Host!