[ROE] spawn point.

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

95% sure they do that automatically after a bit.
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

[Roe] Snake wrote:requiem_for_a_starfury: About the 3D model, if I have the model cut down to different peaces... how will i be able to make tiles out of them ?

Greetz,

Snake
Output the 3d models to jpegs and then follow the instructions in Flamescreen's Tile Making Tutorial.
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Waypoint / Character Problem

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Hey Guys,

Check the image (Copy & Paste Into Your Address Bar) and walk through the problem with me please cause this is making me sick :censored:

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/snake ... os0000.bmp

Ok, the character needs to walk to Waypoint 1, then perform a 5 seconds High Magic, then resume to Waypoint 2 and perform a 3 second High Magic, resume to waypoint 3 and perform a 2 second High Magic then finally resume to waypoint 4 and perform his Low Magic trick... Then walk to Waypoint one again and do the whol thing all over again... But... Here's the problem.

He's walking to waypoint 1, then emediately walks to waypoint 3 and doesn't stop performing High Magic... WTF ??!?? I set the waypoint numbers correct and he wont follow them... :anger: :confused2:

The Move Priority is at 2... We don't want him to rush...

Can someone help me and maybe give me a few solutions ? :eyebrow:

Greetz,

Snake
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Add another waypoint(#5) and see what happens. I think you may need him to go somewhere after #4 for it to work?
Wild qwerty
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Wild qwerty »

There was one in 'Commodos: Behind enemy Lines" Just rip the graphics out of that
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Are the Commandos graphics the same perspective and size as in FOT? If they're smaller then you'll lose a lot of the quality when converting them.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Wild qwerty
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Wild qwerty »

unsure sorry, I think it runs on a near isometric view though
To_an
SDF!
SDF!

Sprites from FoT

Post by To_an »

I have to say that i agree Flamescreen, every sprites i have made could be used by anyone if needed - i don't really care about credits from my work and in fact, i would be an honor to see my work in another mod. Toan
@+
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

I don't have hosting space any more right now so until there is a possibility that DAC can host me then my site is in limbo.
To_an
SDF!
SDF!

Hi,

Post by To_an »

It's a pity for your web site, it's a great source of tutorials and links that help me a lot about making sprites for FOT :joy:
I Hope you will be back soon.
@+
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Fallout Tactics: Rules Of Engagement

Post by [Roe] Snake »

I'm working on a modification for Fallout Tactics, the last few months it has been put on hold and now I'm ready to regain my activities in modding FOT.

I'm looking for good and dedicated Map Makers who are willing to create maps for the modification, we're looking at 6 to 8 maps which will be placed in a single player campaign.

If you're dedicated at making maps, feel free to contact me at: Snakediablo@hotmail.com

the campaign is at 25% and all it needs is good maps...

Greetz,

Snake

For some extra background info: Http://www.rules-of-engagement.tk

Post by Guest »

Hey, I've made some good maps in the past, mebbe I could help?
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Send me some work so I can see what kind of work you've made... You can contact me on: Snakediablo@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

This is a VERY ROUGH map I've done.

scaled down and labeled pic

I still have to flesh out the map and add entities and rooves (I left them off on purpose).
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Hey man, I'd really like your help so if you're able to make some cool map then we have a deck a cards to play :)

Keep me updated...
wild_qwerty
Regular
Regular

Post by wild_qwerty »

Looks pretty good to me. I cant wait to play the mod guys!
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

We're working on three new maps at this moment, I'm also working on new features during missions and alot of new items.

I'm still looking for mappers, so if you're interested, give me a shout at: Snakediablo@hotmail.com <---- Also MSN.
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

We've updated some of the Weapons & Items on the website, feel free to take a look at: Http://www.rules-of-engagement.tk

Please remember that the owner and creator of these items doesn't like to see his work riped off and stolen so if you have the dying need to use these items, please be so kind to ask the owner & creator themselves.
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Campaing & Mission Characters have been updated: Http://www.rules-of-engagement.tk

Greetz,

Snake

Keep watching the Website, the preview section and the Weapons & Items section will be updated daily...
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Campaign / World Map Problem

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Hey,

I've been working on this campaign and when I finish my first mission, I enter the world map after stepping on the Exit Grid and the Bunker 1 Ring (on the world map) shows up without a name and in the Mission Name List on the right, the name of the bunker won't show up as well, it's there, I just can't see the text, and there is no text on the Bunker ring... anyone know how I can fix this problem ? Maybe I changed a value in some txt file or something, or maybe a trigger I have to use to make it visisble ?

I really need to fix this cause it's freakin' me out.

Greetz,

Snake
Our Host!