stuff that pisses you off

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

indonesian death metal
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

popscythe wrote:IDM is totally a real genre.
The terms "intelligent", "dance", and "music" shouldn't be applied to noises that sound like a laptop computer going into cardiac arrest.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

I'll send some of my tracks to uni, maybe they come back as IDM. :rolleyes:
edhead
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by edhead »

Subhuman wrote:
The terms "intelligent", "dance", and "music" shouldn't be applied to noises that sound like a laptop computer going into cardiac arrest.
Although I sometimes enjoy IDM, thetrue meaning behind its name reminds me of that of the Holy Roman Empire. So I agree with Subhuman here. Were I the editor of some electro magazine back in the 90s, I'd call it clickcore :dance:
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Subhuman wrote:
This comes from the man with the fucking awful blog and the marginal drink preferences.

I'm pretty sure that Richard D. James can and has whizzed more awesome onto a track with his bladder while comatose than Sub D. Human can wring from the internet by force, even when pissed off. Though I can sense a certain racial tension between the two. Like they were separated at birth, both enjoy plastering their shiesty persona on other people and things and then turning 37 and fading into the distance like a pandering martha stewart advice column written by someone who mostly cooks for their pet bird alone by the light of a half melted birthday candle.

It's not that gargling electro noise makes a track. It's that making a track out of gargled electro noise is completely untouchable. What are you going to do? Tell him it's "bad"?

Ha.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

Being told by your ex boyfriend that someone you thought was your friend has spent the better part of an evening trashtalking you in front of said ex and a bunch of other people, whom you also concidered friends but who did nothing to stand up for you - using phrases like "useless butt-ugly cunt of a retarded whore". Especially when said person isn't even man enough to just speak his real opinion to my face and get it over with, but act like a slippery, sneaky snake in my presence.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Tingel Tangel wrote:Being told by your ex boyfriend that someone you thought was your friend has spent the better part of an evening trashtalking you in front of said ex and a bunch of other people, whom you also concidered friends but who did nothing to stand up for you - using phrases like "useless butt-ugly cunt of a retarded whore". Especially when said person isn't even man enough to just speak his real opinion to my face and get it over with, but act like a slippery, sneaky snake in my presence.
Yipes.. with friends like that. So you're not even the retarded whore? but the butt-ugly cunt of a retarded whore. That's harsh. What makes a cunt ugly anyway?
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

popscythe wrote:It's not that gargling electro noise makes a track. It's that making a track out of gargled electro noise is completely untouchable. What are you going to do? Tell him it's "bad"?
Uh, yes? Is this a trick question? Listen to the Richard D. James album and tell me 99% of it isn't pointless, indulgent masturbation material for recording engineers. Go on, I dare you.
popscythe wrote:I'm pretty sure that Richard D. James can and has whizzed more awesome onto a track with his bladder while comatose than Sub D. Human can wring from the internet by force, even when pissed off.
That's like arguing that a cat could cough up a bigger hairball than a goldfish, and therefore the cat is better than the goldfish. Goldfish don't cough up hairballs. I don't make music. You don't know how to make a convincing point. Learn, plz.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Convincing ? Subjective and sadly irrelevant. Entertaining ? YES and YES. :drunk:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Slow lines. Slow people. Slow cars. I'd be happy with anything in life if people would just get the fuck out of my way.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Stainless wrote:Slow lines. Slow people. Slow cars. I'd be happy with anything in life if people would just get the fuck out of my way.
Ludacris?
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Who deleted my post?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Subhuman wrote:You don't know how to make a convincing point. Learn, plz.
um
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

MR Snake wrote:
Redeye wrote:Who deleted my post?
My bad!

cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Tingel Tangel wrote:yadda yadda.
Come on to him while he is drunk, then play like you are going to sleep with him - tell him you need to get comfortable, or some such BS - then fill up a jug with cold water from the bathtub and throw it on him while he is waiting in bed (preferably at his place) - then walk out the door. WIN!
Dogmeatlives wrote: That's harsh. What makes a cunt ugly anyway?
Um - anything except virgin cunt is pretty much always ugly IMHO
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Tingel Tangel wrote:Being told by your ex boyfriend that someone you thought was your friend has spent the better part of an evening trashtalking you in front of said ex and a bunch of other people, whom you also concidered friends but who did nothing to stand up for you - using phrases like "useless butt-ugly cunt of a retarded whore". Especially when said person isn't even man enough to just speak his real opinion to my face and get it over with, but act like a slippery, sneaky snake in my presence.
He is probably denying that he likes you and instead of being after you he turns 180 degrees instead and pretends to hate your guts. He wants your father's cock. :cigar:

It's a bit like those guys who think they really hate gay swell guy for no reason, they indeed want to be zionistic world dominators while smoking dollar bills.
atoga wrote:
um
you've become so smug, lately, 'toga. how :college boy: of you :O
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Thor Kaufman wrote:
He is probably denying that he likes you and instead of being after you he turns 180 degrees instead and pretends to hate your guts. He wants your father's cock. :cigar:

It's a bit like those guys who think they really hate gay swell guy for no reason, they indeed want to be zionistic world dominators while smoking dollar bills.
thor is on this - the boy's obviously madly in love with you. he calls you a whore because he secretly wants you to be his faithful bitch :chick:
Thor Kaufman wrote:
atoga wrote:
um
you've become so smug, lately, 'toga. how :college boy: of you :O
that cuts deep :cuts:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

rubberbandman

kidding, it's awesome
Last edited by S4ur0n27 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

endnotes and footnotes are okay, I can handle that shit, but what is the deal with publishers who put the endnotes for each chapter at the end of said chapter? that shit is whack yo :egypt: :flamethrower:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Nicolai wrote:endnotes and footnotes are okay, I can handle that shit, but what is the deal with publishers who put the endnotes for each chapter at the end of said chapter? that shit is whack yo :egypt: :flamethrower:
what? D: i've never seen that, must be wacky norwegian editions
Our Host!