The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper stands in the middle of the arena, the rune sword glowing a deep red, then turning black, then blue, then back to red and finally to black. A slight wind starts to pick up in the arena and it blows Reaper's black cloak around dramatically. He is waiting. His right hand glowing black with the rune sword and his left hand glowing white with charged mana.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

*BigJack after reaspawning walks with strong paces and stops in the middle of the arena, stares at the Reaper and before Reaper could react BigJack makes deadly sharp throwing knives out of pure energy and in a split second Reaper lies, dead, on the arena ground. BigJack goes calmly to GGs direction and takes a hand of his popcorn, eating it.*
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper's corpse lies there for a moment then it suddenly gets up, walks to BigJack, gives him the finger, :fist: then falls back down dead. Reaper respawns. He charges up his spells and unleashes an immolation spell on BigJack. Before BigJack can put something in the way, the spell hits him and he gets burned alive. Reaper resumes his stance in the middle of the arena. Awaiting an answer to his challenge.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*GG spits on BJ's(hehehe) dust*

no one takes my popcorn...
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

*Reaper smile suddenly dies when he see BigJack's carbonated corpse rising up, Reaper is blinded by pure light and when the light fades BigJack is ready to take Reaper's challenge...*

*The fight begins, and Reaper fights with an incredible strenght and agility, the fight goes on for a day or two but GG never fell asleep, the intensity of the fight never fades...*

*BigJack's lightsabre then penetrates Reaper's armor with such speed that he didn't know what hit him or where...*

*BigJack, exausted after such long fight, nukes the arena (jk :twisted:) he sits next to GG and spawns some pop corn to himself as well a nice glass of beer.*

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper respawns into the empty arena and uses his magic to bring everyone back the way they were. He resumes his stance once again.

"Is there anyone who will fight me without resorting to powerplaying?"
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

TheReaper wrote: "Is there anyone who will fight me without resorting to powerplaying?"
I didn't actuallly nuked the arena, i was just joking, and i didnt use power we fought for 2 days (in five minutes lol)

Anyway

*BigJack goes to the center of the arena lights up his lightsabre, stares at the Reaper and prepares to fight*

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Oh, okay then.

*Reaper sees the brave BigJack accept the challenge and readies the rune sword. Reaper stands for a while, facing BigJack, waiting. Reaper launches into and attack, slashing the rune sword down.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

*The fight begins, the two warriors battle with insane strenght and agility, the sword's sounds hitting each other echoes through the arena... After an hour the fight suddenly stops, the two warriors stare at each other and an aura starts shining in the arena, the two warriors then jump and the fight starts again...*

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper runs at BigJack and unexpectedly, steps on his left knee, then his chest, then his left shoulder and leaps off behind BigJack, leaving him open. Reaper launches an attack from behind, slashing the rune sword with deadly speed and accuracy.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

*While BigJack is falling Reaper suddenly feels pain in his chest and ironically both die at the same time...*

:cry: i love happy endings :P

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper respawns, and looks around.

"Great fight BigJack, it's time something affected everyone here :twisted:."

*Reaper crouches and then stands and makes many complex motions with his hands and then thrusts them upwards. The skies parted and balls of fire, bolts of lightning and shards of ice come raining down on the arena. Reaper casts a magic shield around himself and does his best to keep it up as it gets hit by his own spell.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

TheReaper wrote: "Is there anyone who will fight me without resorting to powerplaying?"

*grins*

Look who's talking!
Testicular Pugilist
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

(I'm giving people a chance to avoid my spells plus, there's a chance I could get hit because my shield is failing. I'm trying to really cut down on the powerplaying though.)
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Follower is standing in the shadow of Arena and smoking quietly:
"I remember the time, when there were only four topics here. But now... too much action for poor old Follower... Well, at least we have Arena. So, Reap, are you ready to kill me bloody and quickly, as always?"

Follower takes an old shotgun and looks at him...
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*"I Agree..." Ghetto Goose says, as he stands from his chair. "...Hell, I remember before that. When the arena was in General Discussion, heheh." Ghetto Goose stretches. "Too many n00bs, in my opinion..." Ghetto Goose looks out over the ol' combat battered Arena, still standing strong after multiple universe-collapsing explosions. "I miss the good old days."*
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

"I remember the times where I was respected by the lower ones...
Now all they do is powerkill! There's no story behind it, no REAL fight,
no... excitement at all!..."

*lobs a grenade somewhere random, then sits down again*

"You know?"
Testicular Pugilist
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

"Yeah. I am only another noobs, but even I feel the truth in your words..." - grenades fall near the feets of Follower. He looks at it for a second and than kicks it by foot with hatred in random direction.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper turns to Follower. The rune sword starts glowing intensly.

"I'll kill you again, but this time you may have a chance."

*Reaper walks slowly to Follower, aware of the shotgun and bides his time until he can strike.
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Follower stands and looking at coming closer Reaper:
"Sword against gun. I thought this question was answered long time ago. Oh, well. It looks like I'll have to prove once again the advatages of high tech..." - he said and smiled coldly. His gun shines deadly in his hands under the bright sun of the Arena.

Reaper comes closer and with terrible speed rushs at Follower. He dodges it as quickly, as possible, but not as quickly as needed... Long trail of blood is runing after him. Follower takes his shotgun and shots several times. An old gun is rusty and jams several times. Reaper comes closer with every second. He smiles evily. His eyes are laughing with thought of easy victory. He is near Follower already and guess what? You heard the gunshot.

A wave of hot air and pain lashes upon Reaper. Only his training helps him to remain in senses. Large wound is bleeding, smell of blood is heard clearly... but Reaper is not over. He uses superstimpack, regain his most of his strength and turns to Follower, who is trying to load his gun again:
"Try to make your shit to shot again." - he hears grim voice of Reaper and with haste turns to him:
"I am good with fists too. Hub is closed right now and it is hard to get smt good. But GG showed me how to fight. Try it..." - Follower says and takes fighting pose
Our Host!