Corrupting Youth

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

I never ruined anyones life....

Maybe my mothers? I donnu.
ExtremeRyno wrote:Person 1. Some kid who made fun of my friend's mom when we were in 7th grade. We took him behind the school building, broke his arms, a few ribs, and his jaw. Left him. I saw him recently. He rides a bicycle. He has the mentality of a 7th grader. Has a high-pitched voice. Basically we beat the puberty right out of him, and he's pretty much handicapped.
You didnt fuck up the rest of those peoples life, they let it happen themselves and if it hadnt happend with you, it would have with someone else (maybe the 14 year old you got hooked on addictives, who isnt your wife, is an exception. Its up for discussion). But this, the first one.. damn. I thought you were a fairly level headed guy Ryno. Guess not. But hey, I knew youre no catholic school boy though.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I . . . does hacking off most of the fingers of someone's left hand and gouging out their right eye count as 'ruining their life' ? I no longer have any contact with this person, so I am unsure of the long-term effects. So, going on the above information alone, and any logical conclusions, would losing all but one finger on your left hand, and your right eye in an (I imagine) extremely painful manner ruin your life ?

*scowls*

Feck, now I'm feeling all dirty and guilty. :drunk:
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Now you will receive us.
We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
We do not want your tired and sick.
It is your corrupt we claim.
It is your evil that will be sought by us.
With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Forty-six & Two wrote:But this, the first one.. damn. I thought you were a fairly level headed guy Ryno.
That happened about 11 years ago. When I was 12. Back then making fun of someone's mom was big business. And I didn't really do all the damage. There were about 10 of us pounding, pulling, and kicking the kid. Group effort. He never told on us, so no one got in trouble. He just never went back to school after that.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I dont think I messed up anyones life, but I know many people who messed up mine :chew:
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

ExtremeRyno wrote:
Forty-six & Two wrote:But this, the first one.. damn. I thought you were a fairly level headed guy Ryno.
That happened about 11 years ago. When I was 12. Back then making fun of someone's mom was big business. And I didn't really do all the damage. There were about 10 of us pounding, pulling, and kicking the kid. Group effort. He never told on us, so no one got in trouble. He just never went back to school after that.
Thats no fucking excuse for totally fucking up some kids life. I could understand if it was a decent bar fight. But you totally fucked up the kids future. Might has well have killed him and saved him the pain of living.

If you told me that face to face, i'd fucking cripple you.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

You guys get uptight about the slightest exaggerations. Sheesh.

On with the real version:

So there were about fifteen 12 year olds involved. Some fighting against him, some fighting against us..He just got the majority of the beating. And it wasn't seriously only about a joke about someone's mom...The kid was a real asshole and he was beating up one of our friends on a fairly regular basis.

Maybe "handicapped" is too strong a word. And maybe "broken arms" is too strong, too. He sprained a wrist and we knocked his shoulder out of place. :) And he only got a bruised rib from 10 kids wearing sneakers kicking at him. I think he ate some dirt, too. Oh, yeah..As for his jaw..We knocked out a baby tooth.

He's a social retard because he never went back to public schools. And he rides a bike because he can't afford a car working as a DJ at a gay bar. As for the high voice..Who knows...He does have a child. A loud, fat, obnoxious little boy just like his daddy. He's not doing too bad, really. He's dating one of my friends. Of course when he hit her one time, she asked me to step in. Which I happily did.

He's still a real asshole. Thinks he's black even though he's a short fat white kid with huge man-tits. And he plays music at a gay bar. He beats up girlfriends. And he's an asshole.

The rest of the people's stories are fairly accurate. I splurged on the first one because he's part of our group's legend.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

ExtremeRyno wrote:You guys get uptight about the slightest exaggerations. Sheesh.
You know how it is when you've got morals and stuff :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

ExtremeRyno wrote:I'll go in order.

bunch of stuff
I don't think you're cool anymore.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Never said I was.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I thought you were.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Lets hug and make up. And listen to some thrash metal at Denny's.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Now you're like, ½ cool or something. I know, it's only superficial - but isn't life? */hug*
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Ryno wins the prize :joy:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Damn, incest for nothing.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

ExtremeRyno wrote:You guys get uptight about the slightest exaggerations. Sheesh.
Well, with that new unexaggerated version it doesnt sound to bad. I guess. The first time around, it sounded like you turned the poor kid into a veggie. If hes got a job and a kid n stuff, it couldnt have been all that bad afterall.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yeah, vegetarians suck.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

I killed like 4 or 5 of KGT's brothers.
Arjuna
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Arjuna »

I corrupted my youth dammit.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

Dan wrote:I killed like 4 or 5 of KGT's brothers.
Hahah tell me something, you take your axe everywhere or just when you go to the shooping mall ?
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Our Host!