Requiem and Guns

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

I'm using a graphics software pack, it contains 8 programs for development, everything from 3d to normal paint options is in it...

It's called Macrografx Graphics Suite 2.0

The program to make the sprites is called Picture Publisher 7.0 You can download it on Kazaa or something... I mean why would you pay the full price when the original suite costs over 1500 dollars...

I got a copy on cd from a friend, I burn a copy every once in while to make it lasts longer...

But the program does all these things for you... When saving as a png or gif file it automaticly sets it to 256 color... but you can't see the difference... :D :D :D It has something to do with the pixel line up... But it's really great...

Check it out,

Greetz
[Roe] Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by [Roe] Snake »

Ok I will start taking checks cause YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS

It's in 8 BIT colors... and you wont see the color lose or anything... I've made a screenshot of a 24 bit image, which I converted to 8 bit PNG...

And watch the Image properties...

Here's the address of the screenshot:

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/snake ... xample.jpg

I'll be taking mail orders and checks :evil_laugh: :giggle: :eyebrow:

EDIT: Copy and Paste the URL into your address bar... the host wont alow direct linking or something ! :censored:
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

It's about *beep*in' time some backup got here! Quote by Paladin Solo. ( FOT )

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=762
Our Host!