How I spend my spare time

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

DaC-Sniper wrote::? you know very much about him.
Due to various acquaintances, I've had to put up with him for a very long time. I also take back the previous comment on him being a decent artist at times - he's a horrible artist. He can draw furries and shit decently, but ask him to draw realism and he goes "REALISM IS FOR DUMMIES, IF YOU WANT TO DRAW REALISTICALLY, TAKE A PHOTO, ITS A WASTE OF TIME TO LEARN." I swear to god, if you took away the capslock, that's an exact quote.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

He has got a point there, though, drawing realistic is really easy, the difficult stuff is adding nuances, details and maybe certain styles.

Then again, drawing furry stuff is probably even more easy since you don't have to care about anything
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

this is blunt D:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

PiP wrote:this is blunt D:
what :bong:
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

i like embarising kids like that dweeb in public places , like at malls and such.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Thor Kaufman wrote:drawing realistic is really easy, the difficult stuff is adding nuances, details and maybe certain styles.
Was that sarcasm?

Realism is the details.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Goretheglowingone wrote:i like embarising kids like that dweeb in public places , like at malls and such.
Really? Word to your mother
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

id make him cry like a litle girl infront of tons of people, i wouldent evean have to know him...
just look at him! wouldent any of you just kick his ass just becaus of how he looks?

creepy lookin fucker.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

SuperH wrote:
Thor Kaufman wrote:drawing realistic is really easy, the difficult stuff is adding nuances, details and maybe certain styles.
Was that sarcasm?

Realism is the details.
real life graffixx? Just because one draws fast hence not all the details does mean it isn't realistic drawing? Maybe, I'm not an expert about drawing styles.

I meant general differentiation between comic/manga, realistic, dada, expressionistic and whatnot, mkay?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Thor Kaufman wrote:He has got a point there, though, drawing realistic is really easy, the difficult stuff is adding nuances, details and maybe certain styles.

Then again, drawing furry stuff is probably even more easy since you don't have to care about anything
lol, you're having a guffing laff mate. observational drawing is pretty important art wise? then you can bend the rules and whatnot. I wouldn't say it's NEEDED, but its rare to be really skilled and chit at a certain style and make it consistently good bla bla bla.

But realisms not easy. 8 heads high, measuring. It's more like maths, jeez

You should find out as much real life information about him as possible, then stalk him through the web of internet and taunt him with these bloodied hands.
:chew:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

But realisms not easy. 8 heads high, measuring. It's more like maths, jeez
ja, that's my point, it's pure euclid, hence everybody with good eyes, dextrous hands and a bit of mathematical knowledge can draw (more or less) good
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

anyone can draw like that, perhaps. It just takes practice, so its not easy XD

LOOK A CAMERA CAN TAKE REALISM EASILY BUT IT CANT TAKE PHOTOS OF THE IMAGINATION THATS WHY PAINT EXISTS
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

1. Put this in the 'wasteland' so it's hidden from public eyes.

2. We have people of various nationalities here. I believe he'll shit his pants when people call him and threaten him with a russian accent.

"Hello?"

- "You'll die"

He'll hang up.
Call 30 mins later.

"You can avoid your death"

He might hang up again, so call him again, and ask:

"You don't want your chance?"

He might engage in a conversation, but just give him the commands he need.
Tell him to go somewhere and do something. Wolfman will stalk him, and take photos.

Put the photos online, and call him again, tell him the link.
Call him again after a while, so he has some time to take a look at the pics. He'll shit himself.
So when you call him again say:

"This was a test, you passed it. Our game is just about to start, friend. So I hope you'll have as much fun as we will" and hang up.

Wait a few days, which will be horrible for him, because he'll live in constant paranoia. Let the phone ring a few times, but hang up, before he can answer it.

He might call the cops, but that shouldn't matter, since the threats come from a foreign country, and no one would waste money on international investigations, simply because no one will believe him. Also, they'd take his computer as evidence, and he'd avoid that, because they'd find traces of his bestiality/furry pr0n and bust him for that.
Also, he looks like someone no one would believe. So relax...

Ater a week or so you call him again, and tell him:

"We were observing you"

(tell the guy who's gonna call all the details about him)

Tell him some of his details, like his IRL name, his birthdate, his online names, places where he hangs out (IRL + online) etc.
Stuff like that is easy to find out, but it'll scare him moar.

End the call with the words:
"You're perfect for our little game"

Let him rest a few days.

Wolfman will have to assign some local jerk, to make pranks at his door at night.
Cutting the door with a knife and ringing the doorbell afterwards.
Cut like DEATH in russian in his door. Or better: ROUND 1.

Call him next day:

"Round 1"

Hang up.

Leave fake traces everywhere around his place, but don't leave ANY fingerprints.

Put a key somewhere, put a pair of pliers next to his car, put a knife covered in blood (get some at a butchers) in his yard and drip some blood on the ground.

Destroy the property of all neighbours around, but not his, and leave the tools you used in front of his house.

Ok... that's about it for now, if you want, I can come up with more for ROUND 2.
���������
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

dump a bucket of pee in his front lawn once a week.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

The tone of your post, Walt. So earnest and couched.
The prospect of persecuting so miserable a specimen of humanity.

Connotes wasteful and pathetic.

If, at the end of this path (and those like it) you discover satisfaction through laughter through cruelty, congratulations and commiserations.

SO SORRY. :drunk:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I take my art comment back.. less talk about that, and more about how to ridicule him and make him shunned on the intarweb.

Wasn't there a wiki for people like him? Wikichan or such?

Just upload everything you have of him, to there
Testicular Pugilist
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Look just give us his name and location so we can find out stuff about him lol :mrbrooks:
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

Shouldn't you be on 4chan whining about this shit? Jesus, is this forum gonna degenerate into some lame high-school bitchfest about who dun wot to hoo?

Cut yourself, die, then GTFO. :dance:

PS: not, personal, army, etc.
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Andrew Jenssen, in Seaford, New York. I know he lived at home when he went to Famingdale State College to get his degree in visual design. To my knowledge, he still lives there and refuses to move out from his parents, which makes sense because he can do no wrong in their eyes.

Mechanurgist - I just thought I'd get advice from DaCers, if you don't like it, avert your eyes? Do an impersonation of your icon? I dunno, help? =(
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

Even if this question makes no sense, but are you a girl Wolfman?

:crazy: now its out.
Our Host!