Script Corrections, Changings and Features

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
SerdarG
SDF!
SDF!

Script Corrections, Changings and Features

Post by SerdarG »

Those are not tested complately. If you have any idea this and other scripts( correction and so ). tell me.

Corrections:

- Jo ( in modoc ) gives "Tell Karl to back home". It's already in quest list. But script bug. ( correction )

- Increase Modoc reputation for idolozied for quests complate. ( correction )

- Ghost Farm is idolozied after fnishing quest. ( correction )

- Shi computer gives you to vert. bird plans. ( correction )

- Shi Phy. Ter also gives you vert. bird plans. ( correction )

- SF Tanker. Now Badger gets fuel from Hub. spaceship and add +25 karma ( correction )

- if fnished enclave quest. tanker not go again.( correction )

- Destroy "enclave patrols random encounter" if you fnished enclave quest. ( correction )

- There are 2 elevator chips avable in game. Gives two chips two mines comp. ( correction )

Changings:

- SF Lopan teach you unarmed combat to %99( more then 4 ). Talk you if you kill ASH9.
if quest "Lopan wants you take out Drangon" active then quest closest.( Correction )

- SF Dragon teachs you unarmed combat to %99( more then 4 ). Talk you if you kill ASH9.
if quest "Dragon wants you take out Lopan" active then quest closest. ( Correction )

- when you boxing in new reno you lose you ear. Doctor in VC can oparate your ear again.

- Remove to be "Captain of Guards" to say Lynette 10 times "Thanks, First Citizen"
when you give westin holodisk to Lynette. ( Chr and Speech need )

- Enl 1 does not redues your luck, always increase. ( Chr and Speech need )

- Say Miria to "Wait until come back" only in modoc main street. And find her in her home to get her back.

- Vicci and Juan give you +1 Luck and +1 Int( not decrease ) already get zeta scan in NCR

- Ash7 give you +1 Luck and +1 Int( not decrease ) already get zeta scan in NCR

- New quest in Gecko. Delete data from VC computer. Quest gives by Harold after optimization reactor. ( min science %121 )

Features:

- Added "Ranger" to karma if you kill metzer and kill NCR slavers and free slaves.

- Added Thief Handbook for incresing Steal skill.

- Added Anatomy handbook for increasing doctor skills.

- Added permanantly +1 Str with working with "bench press" in SAD ( 1 weeks )
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

I'm guessing you're saying that you're working on a patch and so far you've fixed/added these bugs/features?

I take it take it that Noid's compiler produced almost if not the same script as what it decompiled (which is the main reson I never bothered with dec/ipp).
Last edited by Red on Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jargo
Respected
Respected

Post by Jargo »

This is a big job. Write something more.
Our Host!