Did you know...

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Solafein
SDF!
SDF!

Did you know...

Post by Solafein »

A thing i did not find out tell about halfway through playing Arcanum, after i started focusing on magic, was that u can make called shots with firearms, <comma>Head, <period>Arms, <slash>legs, i am pretty sure targetted shots did not work with bows.

Not to mention that the only place where it is noticibly mentioned is in the near back of the manual in the quick keys appendix.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Re: Did you know...

Post by Dan »

Solafein wrote:Not to mention that the only place where it is noticibly mentioned is in the near back of the manual in the quick keys appendix.
Check page 60 of the manual.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Yep but I never made much use of it, real time combat moves too quickly for it to be much use, and playing TB was more annoying than a stadium full of boy bands. : )
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

What's annoying about a stadium full of boybands? At least it'd keep them out of the recording studios, and off my TV. And stadiums are prime targets for terrorist acts. A stadium full of boybands is in fact a good thing, so i suppose your statement is sort of true, only i prefer Turn-Based over the boyband-filled stadium, but i guess that boils down to personal preference.

And i didn't find out about the called shots thing until i was a good bit through the game either. Head shots are pretty effective at higher skill levels.
O-G-N-I-B
Our Host!