Finally got it!

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Finally got it!

Post by Max-Violence »

Got Arcanum today, but I also got NOLF2, 007 Nightfire, and Prisoner of War, so it'll be a little while till I play it. In order, it's:

Any non-spoiler advice anyone has for me would be nice! :mrgreen:
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Re: Finally got it!

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Max-Violence wrote:Got Arcanum today, but I also got NOLF2, 007 Nightfire, and Prisoner of War, so it'll be a little while till I play it. In order, it's:

Any non-spoiler advice anyone has for me would be nice! :mrgreen:
Don't give your followers any decent weapons to carry that you don't want them to use, cause they'll use the best weapons they've got which can be annoying if they break them. They'll also equip items that they don't have the right stats for which'll make them less effective in combat. They also use up magical scrolls so be careful what you give them.

NPC's will pick up items off the floor if they are in close proximity, this is handy when it's one of your followers doing it but if you're given an item and don't have room for it, it will drop to the floor and if someone picks it up you'll either have to steal it or kill them for it to get it back.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Our Host!