The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Stealth Rabbit
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Stealth Rabbit »

stealth rabbit walks away with his FN-p90 SMG and goes to sleep.
Behold my ignorance and sloth, for I am AMERICAN!
<a href="mailto::cha0srf@aol.com" Subject= "SPAM ME!">MAIL ALL OF YOUR SPAM RIGHT HERE!</a>
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Arch rolls beneath the metal barrage and unsheaths a pair of 9mm smgs
"How about you eat a barrage of 9mm hell?" i ask the supposed Demigod before puling both triggers and sending a spray of bulets BB's way
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

*feeling the blades of the blender rip through his face, bloodbath frantically casts a spell of weed untensil reversal*

"Thank god, I can actually see something besides my own liquified face!"

*sound of gunfire*

"Hahaha Arch, you puny 'bullets' cannot harm me!"

*is shot*

"...ow"

*bleeds*

"You'll pay..."

*throws his shiny sledge at arch as a distraction while he runs away*
One day...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

bloodbathmaster2 wrote:*bloodbath frantically casts a spell of weed untensil reversal*
Blarg watches in horror as the blender unwinds its cord from BBM2's face and comes after him.

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!"

Fleeing from the berserk appliance, Blarg does not even notice when the spell expires and the blender crashes. Rounding the curve of the Arena wall, he meets BBM2 running the other way, whereupon they collide in a most undignified fashion. Blarg hates to powerplay another's character, but feels it is justified in this case to assume that Arch is convulsed with laughter at the spectacle and will have to think fast as...

*B hurls the fusion-powered meatpacker's bandsaw at Arch*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

/me begins to laugh and collapse to the ground as thge sledge hammer encounters his head, as he rises he feels something go over his head silently he feels something go over his hair and then stops laughing as he feels where his hair should have been.

"MY HAIR! You killed my hair! What has my hair ever done to you?" he asks Blarg, "You'll pay for the damage in money or blood, Blodd is preferable however" to demonstrate his point he hefts the sledgehammer that had hit his head a few moments earlier
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Bloodbath grips Blarg and holds him back, letting Arch have a free shot.
One day...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Determined to suffer his fate bravely, Blarg stands defiantly. Then he changes his mind and gives BB a power-armored heel straight up into the dangly bits. He would have preferred to kill Arch, but Arch's suffering due to the destruction of his prized hairdo is almost as satisfying.

Scraping BB's hands off his armor with his trusty Vorpal Spatula(now with non-stick coating!), Blarg raises it defiantly and charges Arch and his super sledge.

"Bring it, Mullet Boy!"
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

*bloodbath whips out a .223 pistol and shoots blarg in the back*

Revenge! My groin will never heal!
One day...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Blarg is knocked staggering by the shot to his back.

"AAGGH! Foul treachery! Your treachery shall be answered with vengeance!"

*turns and draws a 12-gauge pistol loaded w/ AP rifled slugs and shoots BBM2 in the front*

*again*

Blarg turns to face Arch, grimly determined to hurt more that Arch's hairdo before shock and blood loss finish him off. Staggering up to Arch, he makes a grab for the Super Sledge, while swinging the Vorpal Spatula(now with non-stick coating!) with all his might at Arch's neck.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

"Oh activity!"

#The ground shakes as the vaultdoor opens... out comes the old battledwarf... wielding his favorite axe to chop heads of the combatants...

"Here kitty kitty kitty... come to 'ol pa Funkalot! :twisted: "

#The dwarf climbes up the pile of stone and dust he once in the past created...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Argh! Blood everywhere! I'm getting faint...

*collapses to the ground, but not before shooting blarg in the leg*
One day...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

"ARGH!*

*collapses to one knee*

*goes for a disembowelment with the V.S.(n.w.n.-s.c.!) since he can no longer reach the neck(unless Arch is very short)*
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

*bleeds*
One day...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

"Hmmm... Arch, you dare killing people without letting me in? :wink: This matter shalst soon be changed :twisted: "
#The dwarf runs down the pile seeking out a standing opponent (that be Arch then).
"I have not travelled miles and miles through the wastelands just to be ignored... lets see what ol Axie can do eh? CHARGE!"
#The furious dwarf dashes towards Arch. The axe is glimmering and so is the fear in Arch's eyes. Blarg though manages to get in a lucky shoot (maybe not so lucky for him as for Arch though) and the dwarf is threw to the ground. The next second Arch manages to dodge the dwarf (who's got up again, even more furious) who continues into the quite unlucky Blarg.
"ARGH! You should now better than to infuriate a dwarf! :mad: "
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:"ARGH! You should now better than to infuriate a dwarf!"
"You should know better than to startle people who are already in a fight. You're a Dwarf, hmm? Hold this for me."

Since Blarg is on one knee, Sir_Funkalot's Dwarvish neck is at just the right height...

*Cuts mightily at S_F's neck with his Vorpal Spatula(n.w.n.s.c.!)*

*double taps Arch with armor-piercing rifled slugs from his 12-gauge pistol(unless Arch does something, anyway*
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

**Respawns**

"Meh, that didn't go well... shalst I seek out my collection of PAIN guns maybe? That would make a more even fight..."

The dwarf runs away to one corner at the Arena and sees a sign saying "Here lies Reaper - Even the dead must die"

"Hmmm, guess you wont be needing your old stuff then pal..."

Funkalot digs up Reaps grave and encounters his old PAIN gun collection.

"Hehe... ready yourselves enemies, this will be painful!"

(BTW... Blarg... an old unwritten rule of the Arena is that you don't finish your opponents off in your posts, your opponent declares himself how he gets slain...)
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Arch watches as the two gauss shells hurtle towards him, he finally remembers that 'only a stupid man faces death' and floors himself. The two gauss shells plummet over where his chest had been and he rolls up,
'This is what you get for powerplaying my character" he yells and begins throwing a multitude of infinetly sharp knives all at blarg and at the new opponent and his old foe SF.
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

"Let there be bloooooood..."

BB gasped his last breath and fell silent. From the cracks in his rusting armor, the stream of blood flowed with unrelenting vigor. It passed between his fingers, falling to the ground and tasting the cold tile. It did not stop. When it seemed that BB could bleed no more, the blood spewed at a double pace. It spead across the ground, staining all things red. It became a fountain, filling the arena with a crimson flood. There would be no end thought Arch, who now stood knee deep.
One day...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:(BTW... Blarg... an old unwritten rule of the Arena is that you don't finish your opponents off in your posts, your opponent declares himself how he gets slain...)
That is why I posted that I cut at your neck (you're dead if you think that the attack would have killed you), not *Blarg cuts off S_F's head and throws it into a pit of boiling acid*(powerplayed automatic kill).
As another example, I posted that I *shot* BBM2. It is his choice if or when he dies. I didn't post *Blarg blows BBM2's head off with magic heat-seeking nuclear armor-piercing poisoned blessed undodgeable Bullets of Ultimate Pain*.
Archchancellor wrote: 'This is what you get for powerplaying my character" he yells and begins throwing a multitude of infinetly sharp knives all at blarg and at the new opponent and his old foe SF.
The infinitely sharp knives leave an incandescent trail as they slice through the air. They strike Blarg, cleaving his very molecules. Their infinitely sharp edges attack nuclear binding energy itself in an unprecedented manner, splitting the nuclei in a relatively vast number of atoms, freeing an enormous number of neutrons. Otherwise stable atomic nuclei undergo a fission chain reaction as a result.

*detonates in a small atomic explosion*
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

OOC: Sorry Blarg, my mistake, was quite tired when reading it...

#The dwarf is buzy searching for equipment and don't see the knives. Luckily for the dwarf he gets a hold of an old shield, dragging it out of the ground and more or less acidentaly getting it up to let the knives bounce off it...

"So you want to fight old opponent? The I shalst not be the one to disappoint ye!"

#The dwarf jumps at Arch, kciking him down. In less than a second the dwarf is standing on top of Arch's belly, preparing to chop Arch in his head...
In his madness he misses the respawning Blarg and BB2...

"To stone will you go Arggggh..."
Our Host!