Fanfiction Contest

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

I'm working on adding something to the contest. It'l be finnished soon.

:twisted:
One day...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

you might as well count me out of competition, I've started on a new project that will take quite some time longer. Hope the best fan-fic wins though...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

WAHOO!

I finished "The Outsider" Volume 2 in time!

Yay!
*Does the dance of idiot joy*
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

2 days left...
One day...
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

Yo, Arch, are there categories in this contest?
illiterati
SDF!
SDF!

Post by illiterati »

How the hell did you miss the first post of a thread?

it must be at least mininum 5 pages long for the Large catergory and 2 and a 1/2 pages for the Fan fictionette
I think, therefore I am uncool.
Wifi
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

E=mc2 Stuff

Post by Wifi »

I didn't miss it! And theoretically, the fic IS about five pages long, but because of its format it's forced to take up, um, forty pages.

There’s no way you can pull of a transcript style fic in under five pages. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, it reads like a five page fic, right? 8O
If I were normal I would go crazy.
Wifi
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Wifi »

Oh crap, you were talking to Jimbo... :oops:
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

illiterati wrote:How the hell did you miss the first post of a thread?

it must be at least mininum 5 pages long for the Large catergory and 2 and a 1/2 pages for the Fan fictionette
:oops: Sorry, it's been about 4 weeks since I last saw that post, and I sort of forgot.
Ruben Rooben Reuben
Respected
Respected

Re: Fanfiction Contest

Post by Ruben Rooben Reuben »

Speaking of forgetting things...
Archchancellor wrote: Entries will close on Christmas Eve and announced New Years.
:wink:
"Get your toothbrush and whatever!" - Hans Zarkhov
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

yeah, Who won???
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I bet he ditched you all :) He just wanted to you all doing something very stressive and then *boom* he disappears and leaves you with heavy frustration :P
Wifi
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Tricked!

Post by Wifi »

Maybe he's enjoying the sun of the Bahamas with his publisher thanks to us...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

:) Hey, leave poor moderator alone. May be he is busy. May be he has more important business than entertain dozen of fanfic writers. I don't think that this contest is so important stuff to worry about it a lot.
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Wifi
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Wifi »

It was his idea in the first place. And he could at least have the common courtesy to tell us LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU MAD MAX WANNABE FREAKS!!
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Follower wrote::) Hey, leave poor moderator alone. May be he is busy. May be he has more important business than entertain dozen of fanfic writers. I don't think that this contest is so important stuff to worry about it a lot.
follower, we all know you are jealous of us fanfic writers, due to poor spelling and grammar which is worse even than mine. so my illiterate friend, Fuck right off and mind your own business, next time you post something, have something descent to fucking say
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Oh, you are such rude boy. Your mom should learn you a lesson or two. Return to the wasteland or some other place your crawl from. I didn't push you and if you want to bark with somebody do it in some other place.

Jealous is a feeling that I don't waste on every person, who knows how to push buttons. You must deserve my jealous, avenger69ie, so don't flatter yourself about it. If Archchancellor want to leave this topic than it is his right. Ok, enough of this spam. I hope that I willn't hear your bad words again. If you have something to say - say it and I'll say what I think and what I want.

Ok, no offense. I need no annoying persons on this forum. If you didn't mean no offense than let's leave this topic. If you really want to continue this shit, let's talk about it in wasteland. In life I prefer to solve problems peacfully and I believe that every person can be dealt with.
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Ok here are the winners sorry for not posting sooner but i've been looking after a couple of people and haven't been able to get much time on, i would have done it on new years but i was suffering from a hangover

Anyways the long entrance winner was Jimbo san with his entry the outsider vol 1

and the Fanficionette contest entrant was Ruben Rooben Reuben

I'll see if i can get Kreegle to give you an title desicribing you as Literate bastard 2002

Now i must say Leave me alone i need to sleep
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Follower wrote:Oh, you are such rude boy. Your mom should learn you a lesson or two. Return to the wasteland or some other place your crawl from. I didn't push you and if you want to bark with somebody do it in some other place.

Jealous is a feeling that I don't waste on every person, who knows how to push buttons. You must deserve my jealous, avenger69ie, so don't flatter yourself about it. If Archchancellor want to leave this topic than it is his right. Ok, enough of this spam. I hope that I willn't hear your bad words again. If you have something to say - say it and I'll say what I think and what I want.

Ok, no offense. I need no annoying persons on this forum. If you didn't mean no offense than let's leave this topic. If you really want to continue this shit, let's talk about it in wasteland. In life I prefer to solve problems peacfully and I believe that every person can be dealt with.
in response, i have but one word ..."grammar"

no offense taken.

Congrats to Ruben and Jimbo, well done guys!! hope to see more quality stuff from ya!

:)
Ruben Rooben Reuben
Respected
Respected

Post by Ruben Rooben Reuben »

I only won by default. I should be thanking you.
"Get your toothbrush and whatever!" - Hans Zarkhov
Our Host!