Killing Vincent without upsetting my party. Caladon spoilers

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Killing Vincent without upsetting my party. Caladon spoilers

Post by Doyle »

Is there any way to kill Vincent, that guy possessed by the demon that's been killing hookers, without upsetting my party?
Ezechial_Rage
Regular
Regular

Post by Ezechial_Rage »

A friend of mine used to be an evil bastard but use his fate points to force a good reaction on his followers. If they turn against you, you might try that.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I never ONCE used fate points in any of my games :P
Ezechial_Rage
Regular
Regular

Post by Ezechial_Rage »

I kept saving them for the longest time, waiting for when I would actually need them. Well I never really needed them so I just started to blow them on whatever was convenient.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Re: Killing Vincent without upsetting my party. Caladon spoi

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Doyle wrote:Is there any way to kill Vincent, that guy possessed by the demon that's been killing hookers, without upsetting my party?
Make your party members wait outside somewhere then go in and kill him yourself, if you're strong enough.
Ezechial_Rage wrote:I kept saving them for the longest time, waiting for when I would actually need them. Well I never really needed them so I just started to blow them on whatever was convenient.
The only, and I mean ONLY, fate point I ever used was lockpicking the chest in the museum, before I had the key. Actually, I used to save my game, use fate points to lockpick things, find out if there was anything of any worth in them, then reload if there wasn't. Fate points should've been removed, they really were useless and let people with no skills do things that really, they shouldn't have been able to do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ezechial_Rage
Regular
Regular

Post by Ezechial_Rage »

Maybe they should have just boosted your chances a lot instead of making it certain that you were going to get a critical success on lp or pickpocketing. Being able to regenerate your health and the other stuff I don't think was too excessive though.
Our Host!