My artwork

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
TheReaper

My artwork

Post by TheReaper »

Due to popular demand from S_F and Smiley, I have uploaded some of my artwork to a website on Geocities where you can see for yourself my so called 'talent'. Smiley says they are good but I don't know, probaly because I drew them it is hard for me to judge them.

Enter this into your address bar: http://www.geocities.com/apocalypseman_no1

Don't go yet, it's not up, I'll post here when it is.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I've seen someof his artwork, and it's really great!
Details therein are sublime!
Testicular Pugilist
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Ok, the website is up, ignore the previous address, use this one:

http://www.geocities.com/apocalypseman_no1/ index.html

Enjoy and report any errors to me straight away.
Ganymedes
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ganymedes »

8O Great work, Reap!!! :) Though, I'd really like to see some high-res versions... Oh, "Save Picture As", got it... :)
Fallout Forever!
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Nice pictures, you seem to like werewolfs...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

I like your dragons. Whenever i attempt to draw such a thing it either looks like a heavily deformed dragon or something as unrelated as a carton of milk, not the way i want it to be in any way.
I especialy like the seated dragon at the lower end of your site.
It's a shame god hasnt given each of us an equal share of talent.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

I like the werewolf with the rune sword the best. And overall I'd say that the drawings are very good.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Thanks everyone! I have more pics that will get uploaded as soon as I find time.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:you seem to like werewolfs...
Indeed I do, them and dragons are my favourite animals/creatures/wahtever you want to call them.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

You haven't used your werewolf powers in The Arena for a pretty long time it seems (as I'm checking it when I'm doing research for my comic). How come?
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Two main reasons why I don't use my werewolf powers as often. 1) I keep forgetting about them. 2) In our HtH fight, if I used my werewolf powers, you would be dead ten times over before you had time to respawn. Once our fight is finished I will (If I remeber) start using my werewolf powers again.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Then I'll just have to kill you it seems, respwns you and you'll be a werewolf again... :twisted:
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Wouldn't bother me, I can't get as many respawns as you could if I stabbed myself every time I respawned, then when I got tired just made a death machine and got it so that I would respawn over it all the time!
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Hmm... I'm thinking about getting monopol on respawning, forcing every dead person to give me something before I respawns them...
So beware... :twisted:
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

You're a monster!!! Putting a price on respawning. Do I have to invoke Necromantic power just to keep myself (no-one else) from paying?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Umm... sorry about that... I'll just stick to being the inofficial Arena artist then...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Nah, do it if you want, I'm just saying that I would invoke necromancy, you would get a profit. Sorry about the way the previous post was worded, it's only 8:04pm here and I'm shattered.
Our Host!