Eye-color.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What color are your eyes?

Blue
39%
Brown
37%
Green
13%
Hazel
11%

Total votes: 38

Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Uh...

My grandmothers eyes change colors during the day, depending on the light available and her mood...I don't know how or why, they just do... :?
MF
Respected
Respected

Post by MF »

My eyes are sky-blue. The blue gets a bit darker around the edges but everything is very blue.

My mother has deep brown eyes but both my father and my sister have my eye colour. However, I have my mother's visual handicap (wearing contacts).

My eyes are quite sensitive to light and my pupils get really small in direct sunlight. So small it appears I don't even have pupils from a distance.

I have extremely blond hair, it used to be sort of white but it's starting to lean more towards peperish grey. A few strands and locks are yellowish blond and they dominate the front.

Anyway, in my case, blue eyes were dominant over a brown-eyed mother.
I get called a typical Aryan a lot. Don't know why. I know enough people that share my features that don't get called that. I guess it's my size.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

which is?

Being Aryan has got little to do with ur size.

Maybe its cause Hitler used to favor those of Aryan blood with streched out body mass most.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Irony: Hitler had brown hair, brown eyes, and his mother was jewish.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I thought it was his grandmother? :? + Adolf was short and thin, where as the ideal Aryan would've been tall and muscular.

Anyways, the modern neonazis are pretty funny... They kick around indian immigrants, but don't even know that the Aryan race *comes* from India. The Indians *are* the bold and strong warrior race - Aryans! :D

--- well at least the original folk who lived in the Indus-valley, that is.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Actually, I thought the Aryans came in and fought with the Indians, stole their land, etc. I might be wrong though...
fuck
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Oh 8O I only know that they live(d) in India, period. :P
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Not India, Afghanistan to be more accurate. The white race featuring all elements incorporated in the Aryan race descended from the kaukasus mountains to various places such as the Middle-East.

there they founded what they called "Aryana" meaning something like "land of the sun" in their tongue. Unfortunately brown dominated blue which made the blue eyes, blond haired Aryans be absorbed near to entirely by the local genepool as they began to blend with the darker locals.

+note that there are still numerous ppl that originate from Afghanistan that harbour all these elements, weird sight.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Hmph :? Seems to be that my great joke was just a pile of bullshit after all :x
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Slave_Master wrote:Actually, I thought the Aryans came in and fought with the Indians, stole their land, etc. I might be wrong though...
oh ya, they repelled the locals and made way for a new land to arise. Unfortunately nature has a strong will, one that no weapon can overcome.
Now most of the Aryan offspring looks similar to any random muslim.
MF
Respected
Respected

Post by MF »

What a load of rubbish.

Aryan refers to the a language spoken by a particular group with common racial attributes. Just like the term 'Arab'.

It's a misnomen really. The language (or linguistical branch, if you wish) did indeed originate from around India, but the race which Hitler refered to is purely Germanic, thus descending from Goths and Nordics.

What I meant by Aryan was indeed the blond tall fellow our friendly neighbourhood short Brown hair, likewise eye-coloured single-testicle Austrian liked to see.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

I once saw a Syberian Husky with a Blue eye and a Brown eye. I've heard of men with that too.
The weirdest eye related thing i saw was a little kid from my neighnour's, he had what looked like a cat's eye !!! 8O 8O 8O
Freaky as hell... Note: I think that he was blind from that eye.

Anyone know of this "Cat's eye" thing?
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

just that they sell cat-eye contact lenses. Cat's eyes are commonly native to cats rather than to members of the human race.

Did he have a tail too? Do you live near to a nuclear power-plant? Is the population of your country involved in experiments executed on behalf of a mad government? if not...then i guess it was just a twist of fate.
MF
Respected
Respected

Post by MF »

I have five cats here. One of them is white and has a blue left eye and a green right eye. Her daughter (a lovely kitten) had a blue right eye and a green left eye. They both have a black strand of hair over their foreheads.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

The guy lives in Portugal. That should be reason enough.
Haplo wrote:Irony: Hitler had brown hair, brown eyes, and his mother was jewish.
His wife was as well. He married her then commited suicide the next day. Now that's one hell of a honeymoon :wink:
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

TheReaper wrote:The guy lives in Portugal. That should be reason enough.
Well we don't have nuclear plants around here... :wink:

One positive point.

I guess the cat eyed boy was just a nature aberration...
Note: He only had one cat eye, the other eye was fine... And i need to get my hands on some cat eyed contact lenses :D .

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I know you don't that was the whole point of that :wink:

Note: If you still don't understand, I mean Portugal is a strange place that mutations happen without the aid of nuclear powerplants.
MF
Respected
Respected

Post by MF »

Nonsense. Hitler started to court Eva Braun as early as 1932 and she wasn't Jewish.
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

TheReaper wrote:I know you don't that was the whole point of that :wink:

Note: If you still don't understand, I mean Portugal is a strange place that mutations happen without the aid of nuclear powerplants.
At least social and mental mutations, yes surem all the way !!! :twisted:

TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Hehe, Portugal sounds bad. Move to England, or even better, CANADA!
Our Host!