Community interviews?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Community interviews?

Post by Gimp Mask »

I read through some of Pooperscooper's interviews last month and was wondering if the last active members here would be interested in being interviewed too? Mismatch, Hyacinth, SenisterDenister, munchkin? And Taluntain of course (sorry if any of you already have been interviewed I didn't read all of them, actually just 3 or something like that). Now I know I'm not a star reporter like Pooper so they'll probably be shit but could be fun anyway
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Alright sounds good. Imma do Taluntain first because he's the head honcho, the creme de la crumb.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I would be honored for an interview, just send me the questions as a pm and ill write back my answers :)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hyacinth wrote:I would be honored for an interview, just send me the questions as a pm and ill write back my answers :)
Sounds good! Need to come up with some questions first, and I've sent out two batches of questions already so I'm waiting to hear back from them to see if I'm getting decent answers or if I should ask better questions
Taluntain
Sorcerer's Place Admin
Sorcerer's Place Admin

Post by Taluntain »

Could have skipped me or done me last, but I see the questions are already in my inbox. :D
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Well there's not too many to people left to interview, and beggars can't be choosers so I think I'll just interview everybody! As for the order, your questions came to me the easiest which is why I targeted you first :salute: and forgot to mention, take your time with them if needed, I let Pooper wait a year before answering his questions
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Yes time is not really of an essence here, people will drift in sooner than later.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I also have kind of a special interview coming up too but the interviewee said it'll take a few weeks to answer because of life stuff and he wants to do it properly or whatever
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Cool, looking forward to it.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I wouldn't mind answering some questions. Sounds like fun.
Taluntain
Sorcerer's Place Admin
Sorcerer's Place Admin

Post by Taluntain »

Gimp Mask is doing very intelligent interviews, actually. I'll probably be finished answering mine later today.
Sorcerer's Place - https://sorcerers.net
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Yeah, sure, tho' I'm probably the least interesting person around.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Thanks everyone for the interest! I'll think of questions whenever I have interest, I'll just PM them to you at some point. The order will be based on whose questions I can come up with the fastest, just so you know I'm not playing favorites.
Mismatch wrote:Yeah, sure, tho' I'm probably the least interesting person around.
It's ok I'll just about your kids or something
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Or tits mebbe. I'm kinda into tits you know.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Yes.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...
Well looks like you answered pretty much everything I was going to ask you
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I'm a very interdasting person
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Yes yes you will be interviewed too amigo, absolutely :salute:

I'm kind of writing down questions for everyone, you included, as I come up with them, and I'll send them out via PM once I have enough, it's been around 10-15 questions for each interview so far.

edit edit edit: I'm a super interviewer and have sent interview questions to 6 people in the past few days. I won't bother with any more for a while until I get some GOD DAMN ANSWERS :evil:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Waiting for the answers from 3 or 4 people and need to think of a few more questions for 1 more that I want to do, I think I'm done after that. I have probably read more DAC threads in a week than I ever did before this stuff. Kudos to Pooper it's a tough job but not really I guess
Our Host!