Fallout New Vegas Developer releases a "Personal Mod&am

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
dubit
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout New Vegas Developer releases a "Personal Mod&am

Post by dubit »

Found this while browsing some articles over at Kotaku. One of the guys who helped to make Fallout New Vegas has released his own personal mod for the game. Anyways, here's a link to the article: http://kotaku.com/5871959/fallout-new-v ... rsonal-mod[/img]
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Well, Sawyer isn't lying. New Vegas is, outside of the modding community, dead.

That said, inside the mod community, it's the very best sandbox available to continue building and enjoying the Fallout universe. I think the content the community needs, more than anything else, is quests and new landscapes, though many of the better ones could still benefit from proofreaders. I think I might try to be a little more vocal on the nexus about it, as well as pushing the classic resources agenda. As far as I know, Molten Sky is dead in the water, even if their work was far superior to anything they were competing with.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

The only issue I have with Sawyer's mod is how incompatible it is with so many other mods I like to use.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

michelinx9 wrote:It's really exciting Post your great never met anyone out to much information as you can.
Seconded.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Dogmeatlives wrote:
michelinx9 wrote:It's really exciting Post your great never met anyone out to much information as you can.
Seconded.
Hah
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: Fallout New Vegas Developer releases a "Personal Mod&am

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

I'm just wondering, what's so different in the "Sawyer Cut" of Fallout New Vegas? I've heard of this mod before, and yet even after all this time I don't know what the purpose of it was.

:?
Echo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: Fallout New Vegas Developer releases a "Personal Mod&am

Post by Echo »

Gonna Try it.
Our Host!