Anyone know the name of this game?

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
DrHanz90
SDF!
SDF!

Anyone know the name of this game?

Post by DrHanz90 »

Going to be really vague here but I remember playing this fun little rpg back in the day and was just wondering what the hell the name of it was. Hoping that someone here might have played it.

I only played a demo of it- but it was an rpg or possibly a crpg. Kind of looked and played like diablo, I'm sure it came out after it. In the demo you started in a dungeon- you walk around with no weapons except you can kick enemies.

The only enemies around were these little goblin looking things- and when you killed them text came up and said "You have killed a booger." This is the only thing that stood out because it was so unusual.

Really vague I know but that's all I can remember. Hopefully someone else here subscribed to pc gamer back in the day.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

What is, for you, the difference between an rpg and a crpg?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

:chew:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Isn't that Lionheart? Man. I was so let down by that game. It had such good potential until it became a massive click fest.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I was hoping for an rpg based on the discography of Kate Bush, so imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be a diablo clone probably)
:chew:
Our Host!