17 Things Only Robin Williams Fans Will Understand

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

17 Things Only Robin Williams Fans Will Understand

Post by Megatron »

The other night we lost a shining beacon in the comedy world. Some say the candle that burns the brightest melts the quickest, so when a middle aged comedian dies does that mean he only burnt at a moderate level? Of course I am talking about the last moments of the actor and comedian 'Robin Williams', who chose to take his own life under duress. Who would have thought that this hilarious man was in fact sad enough to die? If he could come back from the dead and see the outpouring of emotion across social media, would a sort of smile form on his face?

The human being was perhaps most loved for his appearances in 'Mr.s Doubt Fire' and as the voice of the Genie in the film 'Aladdin". It is satisfying to know that without these films his life and death would have been overlooked by a legion of twitter, these films

Are important to the psychosexual make-up of Western Civilization. Like an existential jenga the actors and actresses of Hollywood are poised above the death cage, preparing a variety of answers to interview questions that may become poignant over death potentials. Eddie Murphy will fake his own death only to die a week later, eaten by a wolf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAVvTzoTaJk

Here are 17 quotes by Williams that will make you stop and think

- "It is with great duty and honour that I am an American"
- "If you want to play cosplay, play the game of thrones cRPG"
- "You know the thing about light bulbs is they are built to go out."
- "I'm not as funny as Steve Martin."
- "In the film Death To Smoochy I played a schizophrenic vicar. In reality I'm an actor."
- "Love conquers all."
- "If you dig a six foot hole in the ground, you can stand in it and see the world from the eyes of a worm."
- "We need to, as a society, bring about an end to capitalist greed."
- "My father worked in a Plumbing Business for 16 years. But he always read me a story at bedtime."
- "There are bicycles and unicycles and tricycles. But a quadracycle? Get outta here."

I hope that helps with your grieving process and
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Robin Williams was eh ok, but he chose to be merely (sad) clown.
Our Host!