Fast and Furious 6

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Fast and Furious 6

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

This is the next movie in the car movie series. I've seen everyone in the series when they came out and the franchise has always been an influence on kids. I remember when the first one came out in 2001 it was pretty much all the talk at high school and really reinforced a lot of kids notions that cool cars makes cool people. Surprisingly the series is going strong after the reboot they had in 2009 and the recent one have actually been decent.

This movie and the last one are like pure action adrenaline stuff but it's done pretty well and I find them entertaining. If you are looking for a movie with tons of substance and story then you are looking in the wrong area, this is a movie you go to see when you want to look at over the top action sequences. The action scenes are very over the top but well done which you don't see too often.

I haven't seen the Fast Five since it came out but I remember being surprised in a good way after walking out of the theater. This one I didn't quite get that because my expectations were a bit higher but I still came out feeling like I had a good time.

If you want over the top action then go see this movie.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

While I haven't seen it personally, a guy I know that hates the entire series saw it and actually enjoyed it. His statement was pretty much that the series reached just the right amount of absurdity and distributes all the crazyness throughout the movie, instead of just the beginning and the end. I really need to go see it myself as I was looking forward to it.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

My room mate watches these movies for the pretty girls and explosions.

He said this was his favorite movie so far in the series.
Our Host!