New Star Wars movie in 2015

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

New Star Wars movie in 2015

Post by King of Creation »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bus ... m/1669739/
Disney expects to more aggressively expand the Star Wars film schedule, Disney CEO Robert Iger said in a statement. Following the release of Episode 7 in 2015, "our long term plan is to release a new Star Wars feature film every two to three years," Iger said in the statement.
Hopefully they keep Joss Whedon away from this with a 10-foot pole. No campy bullshit and no Jar Jar Binks.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

I'm afraid.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Re: New Star Wars movie in 2015

Post by Taco-Hero »

King of Creation wrote:Hopefully they keep Joss Whedon away from this with a 10-foot pole. No campy bullshit and no Jar Jar Binks.
I actually wouldn't mind this. But I would prefer that George Lucas is back at the helm, I think he said he retired but who cares? If you're going to make Star Wars even more crappy might as go all the way. CGI everything. An origin story centering around Jar Jar Binks. Then remake the original trilogy with Hayden Christianson and then every five years come out with a special edition. Have half of Empire Strikes Back dedicated to carpenters discussing the plans for the Death Star.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Oooh I've got a feeling.....
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Can't be much worse than the last 3 Lucas pulled out of his ass.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

ICE FACE.

Post by Blargh »

The acquisition of a hoary old franchise well past its best is a triviality when compared with Disney assuming control over Industrial Light & Magic/Skywalker Sound and (to a lesser extent) Lucasarts. The ramifications are disturbing. :drunk:
Ptars
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Ptars »

I believe I found a synonymic utoob clip to christen this unholy alliance. Darth Vader cussing like a sailor (or in this case, a Marine).
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Was bought for something like 7 billion big ones. Damn thats a lot of money for stupid shit that George Lucas created.
Cow Cud is a twin.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

The only thing good coming out of this I can think of is a Mousketeer adaptation of Lapti Nek.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Have half of Empire Strikes Back dedicated to carpenters discussing the plans for the Death Star.
This.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Our Host!