There's a war on, y'know.

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.

Are you a patriot?

YES, I AM! :salute:
73%
No, I hate the Fallout games and hope they turn out shit eh.
9%
This vote reserved for Subhuman.
18%

Total votes: 44

TriangleDragon
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by TriangleDragon »

PiP wrote:how would I, for one, recognize the box? HOW?
Oblivion? Xbox games? you gotta be fucking kidding.
Uhh?

Well the tatty texture on the case is pretty unique to Oblivion I thought, like there isn't really anything in the shops thats simular to it, (atleast where I am). I mean if you havn't seen the game lying around, or whatever you wouldn't know... But prehaps I'm wrong and it ain't recognizable.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

I've never seen Oblivion's box, nor am I looking forward to seeing it. Well now I sorta did on your pic D:
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

Horrifying portents brought by the harbringers.
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

:drunk:
PiP

Post by PiP »

sucks
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Horrifying portents brought by the harbringers.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

so this is how they planned to end DAC? horde of ms paint warriors with oblivion smile glands and remote controlled rectal shock devices. lol brigade advances.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Ich frage euch: Seid ihr entschlossen, mit dem Führer in der Erkämpfung des Sieges durch dick und dünn und unter Aufnahme auch schwerster persönlicher Belastungen zu folgen? (Beifall.)
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Holy shi*t

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Icabod wrote::chainsaw:...
I hope I die in the bossom of DAC...
NO. I am first. FU

Edit: Also looking for babysitting sim. PM me.
Echo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: There's a war on, y'know.

Post by Echo »

:salute:

https://youtu.be/ToxICRNTM4w?si=BitsxI4O-BDXFYZ_

Ferrin'ated - A Solitary Odyssey in the South Pole

Date: [Current Date]

As I pen down the remnants of my latest mission, the ink on this page tells a tale etched in the gritty reality of my existence – a solitary journey through the labyrinth of close combat and special operations.

The chilling winds of the southern polar region cut through my solitary traverse, and as I document the chapter I've titled "Ferrin'ated" it is a testament to the relentless pursuit of the unknown while drawing strength from the iron-rich sustenance provided by the wildlife in this desolate environment

Ferrin'ated – a name bestowed upon this chapter not merely for its literal meaning but for the fortitude drawn from the nutrient-rich sustenance found in the wildlife of the South Pole. My only companions are the howling winds, the drifting pack ice, and the unyielding solitude that stretches to the horizon.

Months have unfolded as a tapestry of ice and isolation. My technological arsenal, a stark contrast to the simplicity of the frozen landscape, has been a lifeline in this unforgiving terrain. The hum of machinery against the silent backdrop of drifting icebergs forms an eerie symphony, a reminder that even in isolation, technology is both ally and adversary.

The journey has been a dance with the elements. The ice, a shifting canvas beneath my feet, demands constant vigilance. Technological aids, from advanced navigation systems to insulated gear, have proven indispensable. Yet, even with the marvels of modern engineering, the ferocity of the polar wilderness remains an ever-present force.

The technology that connects me to the world beyond these icy confines is a lifeline to sanity, a bridge between the isolation of the South Pole and the broader human experience.

As I traverse the drifting pack ice, the echoes of those early combat years resonate. The adaptation that defined my evolution in hostile environments finds a new canvas in this icy expanse. Each step is a negotiation with the unseen forces beneath, a silent conversation with a landscape that is as beautiful as it is unforgiving.

In the heart of this solitude, there is a strange serenity. The vastness of the South Pole, a canvas of whites and blues, stretches endlessly. The isolation, once an adversary, becomes a teacher. It teaches the art of self-reliance, the resilience that stems not just from technology but from an intimate understanding of the self, fortified.

As I mark the passing of months I carry with me the drifting pack ice, a metaphor for the ever-shifting challenges of life, The South Pole, with its frozen beauty and ferocious challenges, a testament to the indomitable spirit that draws strength from the sustenance found of this unforgiving expanse.

Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Fallout 1, 2, & New Vegas(The Real Fallout 3) are the only real Fallout games in the series! The rest are just spin off games, some being worse off than others if you know what I mean.

;)

:thumbsup:
Our Host!