CS:GO

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

CS:GO

Post by jimmypneumatic »

This game has gone backwards. It's a steaming pile of excriment (c wut i did thar?). The graphics are not any better than source. In fact, the physics engine has been dumbed down, you can't even attack a piece of scenery and watch it float around in the physics engine anymore. It sits there like a lump, fused to the game world, like some shitty fps from the mid nineties. I can't dismantle the snowman on office w/ my knife. The fucking snowman!

They took the fucking MP5 out of the game. The fucking MP5!

What's new? Other than the aforementioned bullshit, there are new skins for the different teams varying upon the map... One new shitty russki pellet gun, to replace the MP5, so that's really not adding anything. Um... yea. Steaming is a good word. Most of the maps have been changed, so first time through you are like "wheres teh darn bombsite!?!?!", nice touch. FUCK you Valve.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

I think that it's a step up from Source, but that's like saying diarrhoea is a step up from constipation.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:I think that it's a step up from Source, but that's like saying diarrhoea is a step up from constipation.
Or incest is a step up from rape.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Wanna dance? :step:

I feel like ants are walking on me.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

P/p~

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Frater, I would Like to compliment you on your honesty. As one of the few starting members with integrity, I'll tell you how it is.

The past inside the present, is it the future? In all honesty I doubt anyone reading this from 1000 years would give a fuck or even be able to.

So. Atoga, how did you do it? Numbers, I see them when I sleep

I see them when I terd

I see them when I think

I see them when I love

I see them when I suffer

We've suffered enough, time for the speakmachine to go FUBAR and say 111111!

Surprisingly enough, we won't have to wait 1000 years to know or to not? The only thing coursing through my veins is a capsule of life. My toe hurts from battles with various household objects. Their toes hurt from rays of light. I'm going to the blacksheep next month and I'll approach the door with the money that I just have in my pocket... maybe I'll come back.

P.S.S: I like the alspacka
Our Host!