Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's the untold tale about Abe Lincoln who was a vampire slayer when he was younger. I think it's safe to say that everyone who saw the previews or even heard about the movie would say that it would suck balls but I thought it was actually pretty decent. The whole story is that Abe Lincoln trains to be a vampire slayer and yet still eventually become president.

The movie had lots of decent action and it was just interesting seeing Abe doing things that aren't expected from Abe. Probably the most satisfying moment was seeing old Abraham take down some vampires at the end. Also the movie has Mary Elizabeth Winstead who I consider to be really hot.

I recommend this movie if your looking to eat some good popcorn and being entertained while eating that popcorn.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Bueno review, as always. Might actually check this one out, since "heard about the movie would say that it would suck balls" really was my first reaction but now I'm reconsidering.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

No way I'm paying 10 bucks for that, but I'll probably rent it some day D: Thanks for the review Poops.

By the way, I think you should change your avatar. Seeing Rex each time I read your posts ruins the experience for me. Your posts are less satisfying D;
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Is it just that picture of Rex or all pictures of rex? I guess I haven't changed my avatar in a long time but I got lots of stock rex photos.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

All photos of Rex. Bring that guy with long blond hair back??
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

I'm intrigued by the current one; it seems to have some actual studio lighting and a backdrop going on. Context?
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's just one he had on his twitter years ago. He is definitely the type who would take quality pictures of himself.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Subhuman wrote:I'm intrigued by the current one; it seems to have some actual studio lighting and a backdrop going on. Context?
And a hat! :ing_pepper red:
Our Host!