Men In Black 3 & Snow White

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Men In Black 3 & Snow White

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Sorry I haven't posted my movie reviews very regular, I just keep forgetting or I'm too lazy to even think about them. I have a duty and it's to give DAC the best movies reviews ever.

Men in Black 3

I don't know if you guys have seen the other movies but it's basically a comedy type of sci fi where Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones play agents in a secret agency that fights aliens and stuff.

I've never been a big fan of the series because I was eagerly awaiting the first movie as a kid and when it came out it wasn't as I was expecting so maybe I still hold a grudge. Men in Black 3 seems like it's pretty much like the others so if you liked the first two then you will like this one. This one has Time Travel in it so that is a plus but Men in Black always just seems too goofy for me to appreciate it.

Snow White and the Huntsmen

This is somewhat of an odd movies because I didn't know if it was for girls or for everyone and I was scared people would JUDGE ME ZOMG. I went to the latest twilight so I think I can withstand anything.

The movie is not for girls, it's basically just a retelling of the Snow White story but in a much darker fashion. It's stars Charlize Theron (hot), the guy who played Thor, and Kirsten Stewart (hot if she doesn't talk or do a close up).

The movie was ok but it had kind of a lot of slow moments and was a bit hokey. What I did like about the movie was how well it was done visually, everything looked good. The set pieces looked good and I always appreciate when they have lots of people shown during battle scenes (full armor gear too) since it seems all recent movies like to merge lots of scenes together to build a "sense" that there is a huge battle going on.

Overall, it was an okay movie with a lot of style but Kirsten Stewart really distracts from everything when she does her stare and surprisingly it seems like they didn't give her much dialog. I would recommend it if your a total Snow White fan like the most of us here.

Next week I think is Promthesus so I will give you my super review on that.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

What's interesting to me is how far apart the mood from the Men in Black comics are from the films.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

I just saw it tonight, and I thought it was pretty cool. Smooth pace throughout.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

It looks bloody epic, but i decided not to watch it since it said snow white.. After reading the title i felt the way pooper felt. Except i don't have battle scars of experience from twilight.

Naw, but it looks like a good movie, ill give it a go sometime.

EDIT: black 3 too.
Our Host!