Cab in the Woods

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Cab in the Woods

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's hard to describe the movie without giving away the whole story but I'm going to give it a shot. It's basically a play on a normal horror movie with a bunch of kids going to a cabin and getting killed but they really put a twist on this. So basically it's all set up behind the scenes by Bradley Whitford (west wing dude) and Richard Jenkins (bald dude) who are in like a war room controlling everything. The reason's and all that I can't say but that is basically the premise.

So like during every scene you see the guys in the Cabin like it's a normal horror movie then you get commentary by the guys who are controlling it and the commentary really is awesome. I liked the whole thing because it was interesting and the guys controlling everything were really good and comedic as well as serious when they needed to be. I was always intrigued to find out more behind why things were happening.

The fact that a movie about college students going to a cabin is still a common storyline and the marketing mostly focused on that makes it awesome how they completely change it up during the movie. I would go see this movie if you want to see a horror movie that is different and also has some comedy value to it.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I've only been hearing good things about this film, might go see it some time.
Our Host!