Invisible mines on minefield..WTF!?

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Invisible mines on minefield..WTF!?

Post by Seploud »

In my forth and final attempt at playing fallout 3 without experiencing some game breaking bug that forces me to start it all over again I came across this : invisible mines!. I entered the town and I saved at the entrance and when I was walking past the second house I stepped on a mine...but there was nothing there... I loaded the save and I went again and YES..there was nothing there. anyone has experienced this bug?.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

YES

Post by Blargh »

It is not a Bug, 'tis a Feature. The purpose of which is to motivate you to develop a more discerning taste in software. Roll with it. Your mind will shout incredulous praise. Yes. :drunk:
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

Exactly!, One day I was in Arefu and suddenly a dead rad scorpion fell from the sky!... these are the "funny bugs" the others... well.. this is my 4 time starting the game to try to complete it... I gave up a long time ago but since oblivion with guns new vegas is coming I want to finish this game.
ZappaFan
SDF!
SDF!

Post by ZappaFan »

Some of the mines in minefield are obscured by weeds and can only be seen if approached from a certain direction.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

I remember being able to disarm most of the mines at Minefield, not coming across any invisible ones. But I remember coming acrss mines where the tops of them were barely visible while they rest was under the ground from what I remember.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I vaguely remember Todd Howard hyping the shit out of Fallout 3
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Vaguely? I'm pretty sure everything he spouted is still somewhere in the old Fallout 3 section.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

Oh god it makes me feel old to think of when fallout 3 came out
Our Host!