Falluot Online: Car Concept Art Perspective trouble

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Falluot Online: Car Concept Art Perspective trouble

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

to make it worth your time i prettied up the image . but the main focus here is A B and C. as you can see i am having trouble aligning/making a sensible perspective/

Lower REst (800 by 600)
http://i.imgur.com/jqC0q.png

i threw in a grid and some already oriented/perspectiveized too.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

What you should do next is stop. Forever.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Make a mod for GTA.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Taco-Hero wrote:Make a mod for GTA.
Cow Cud is a twin.
The Wanderer
SDF!
SDF!

Post by The Wanderer »

Are you having issues making the perspective view realistic? If that is the issue, there is this thing in art called the "vanishing point". It is the point that where everything vanishes. I'll show you some examples.
Here's a great image that I found to demonstrate multiple vanishing points.

If you are using this as a reference to model from, stop. When modeling something to be very precise, you should always have a front view, a top view, and a right side view. Architects and such called this isometric view.
Note: Isometric view is not perspective-like.
I liak to modul
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

You know Cakester does this to get off by posting shit drawings he created and he enjoys the insults directed towards him and his "work".
Cow Cud is a twin.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Yeah but you also know there is so little content on these boards nowdays that there's nothing to do but to insult him.

I try not to tho.

Anyone here a goon?
Always wondered how the fuck you can pay 40 euro+ to access a forum that bans more people than the rest of the internets put together.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I have no idea what you're on about.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

40 euro to join a forum. What?
Cow Cud is a twin.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Username wrote:Yeah but you also know there is so little content on these boards nowdays that there's nothing to do but to insult him.

I try not to tho.

Anyone here a goon?
Always wondered how the fuck you can pay 40 euro+ to access a forum that bans more people than the rest of the internets put together.
Why were you banned?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

cheapbastard83 wrote:I have no idea what you're on about.
payment resistance wrote:40 euro to join a forum. What?
You mean not everyone has to pay to join DaC?

Maybe User means Something Awful, but I'll be fucked if I can understand the hows or whys of what he posts sometimes. Ever considered having a couple more english lessons Oksand?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

He is talking about Something Awful, they, and other parts of the internet, refer to them as Goons and you have to actually pay to register on their website; although I only thought it was about ten dollars, not forty euros.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

You actually have to know what the goons are to understand what I am talking about. And Retlaw is a goon! No chocker :giggle:
Nah that's alright.

edit: I think we touched on that topic before to!

I wasn't banned I've just read about the many cases of people getting banned. They are quite a weird bunch IMO, i surf the web about them now and then when I'm bored and their main site is quite funny.

I read about this case where their leader in Eve Online stole; was it 3 trillion ISK (alot of moneyz iRL - dont ask me how much) and this huge collective of once feared goonies, having done plenty of hacks, rl threats, horrendous trollings, etc (among other far less serious shit and quite amusing stuff) couldn't get their act together and get their old leaders ass bent and whooped.

Sure they killed him a few times in game I heard but that's about it.

Also there are tons of cases of people not fitting their political spectrum (some weird "pinko-liberal" inclination) getting banned. Which even a "pinko" like myself finds distasteful. More ever for being a "swarm" in general they seem to be fine with the fact that all their clans and their main sites are basically run by a very few select people who profit enormously from all the fees and rookie-duties associated with their many "chapters" around the internets and its various realms.

About the 10 bucks. Yeah.
But to be able to search the archives there's an extra fee. For a custom signature there's an extra fee, etc. There are fees or duties associated with joining their clans although there have been instances where rookies have been given tons of free stuff to. This is countered by massacres of rookies on the other hand.

On the other hand I just checked their page again and boy does it have a nice gem on the frontpage: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/fa ... r-clan.php

After scimming through alot of crappy articles, shitty animations and boring satire I found this:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/bin-laden-obit.php

Talk about twisting something just before breakingpoint.

But I can read this crap for free. :evil_laugh:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

:chew:
Our Host!