Okay, I'm gonna come right out an say it.

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
djDannyP
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Okay, I'm gonna come right out an say it.

Post by djDannyP »

I came here looking for a good time. Who wants to cyber with me? I'm down for role-playing. I'll describe myself to see if you're interested.

I am a very tall, lanky white male with very large hands. I have blond hair and blue eyes, but I'm not a fucking Aryan so stop saying that I am! I also have really small feet. I don't know why. But it doesn't mean I have a small penis, because I have a pretty large one, I swear.

Now describe yourselves and maybe I will consider cyber-RP-sexing you. Who knows, I might want to start a relationship with you.
One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat.
TheNewEdition
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by TheNewEdition »

im a dinosaur
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Oh joy!! A lanky, pale guy with small feet might want to start up a sexual text-based relationship with us!!! :dance:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Macky
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Macky »

I probably have the cutest face @ DAC for a guy. But like your story about having a big penis, no one will believe it and/or care.
2%
Civil Defence
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Civil Defence »

I have been exposed to radiation, shot in the foot, and had the vault door shut on my arm, and oh yeah I got a gas mask fused to my face. There.
This is an official Civil Defense announcement from the Office of Civil Defense, Washington
Our Host!