I can't go on.

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

I can't go on.

Post by Cakester »

I understand I had said I left. I no longer need to leave.

I reached my limit and my artistic mind has settled.

It is not that I am god but that I am crazy enough to know what it means to know that I am god.

It is not that I want truth but that the only truth I can have is being certain that I am wrong. I can live with such a devotion.

Loneliness is a man-made vessel at sea, before man discovers what the sea cannot know which is that the sea and man are alone despite man himself not knowing the vast emptiness which preoccupies all space for both man and boat.

This is one of my more skillful works. But I have reached beyond my limits.

Some thoughts as I was sculpting this:

The possibility of a lone in-animate object having a self-sufficient purposelessness in midst of the fervent forces of nature, warps my doubt that wisdom derived from a peace of mind isn't just the echo-location of a man who cries FOOL!

Echo-location is an ingenious self-assurance by which the entity who makes use of it can have unquestionable motives. An echo will return to the host creature a memory of locations compatible with the concept of FOOL.

a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Re: I can't go on.

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester wrote:I no longer need to leave.
Wrong.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Yonmanc wrote:
Cakester wrote:I no longer need to leave.
Wrong.
QFE!
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Car crashes can be brutal sometimes...
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Same goes for delusions about modelling skills, which are in fact nonexistant.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:Same goes for delusions about modelling skills, which are in fact nonexistant.
No results found for existant:
Did you mean existent?
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester mocking others for poor spelling?
Cakester wrote:I reached my limit and my artistic mind has settled

You spelled Autistic wrong.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Cakester wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:Same goes for delusions about modelling skills, which are in fact nonexistant.
Did you mean existent?
Gee, way to pick out a typo to dodge the confrontation regarding your apparent lack of skill.
Anyway, at least I know the meaning of the words I spell wrong, dipshit.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:
Did you mean existent?
And you used the word "devotion" wrong in your first post. At least The Mad Fapper can get a point across.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

welcome back cakester :)
:chew:
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote:
Did you mean existent?
And you used the word "devotion" wrong in your first post. At least The Mad Fapper can get a point across.

I can live with such a devotion. You can't even tell me how I used it wrong and you brought the confrontation. You both fail.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Cakester wrote:fail
To understand the meaning of FAIL you first need SUCCESS in order to create a realistic benchmark. :drunk:
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester wouldn't know SUCCESS if it jumped up and fucked Katie.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Oh for fucks sake Dac. Stop being dickless little cunts. Browsing here is like getting raped with a razorblade. You cut and cut and cut and cut. And it is seriously not fucking funny. Its just a goddamn waste of time and internets. And now we have Alice Ms. Cunt-fapper the third throwing herself on the bandwagon to hang with the cool kids, and what the fuck do you waste time on? Cakester, the weird and fucking weirder Dac poster who actually (i hate to say this) brings alot of new shit and content to the site, even if it is badly made, but fuck off Retlaw you dickless little swell guy, Yonmanc you should know better (being a retard yourself). Amis? WTF?

This is just pathetic. I cant fucking browse Dac anymore cause every thread is OMG CAKESTER, OMG CAKESTER. Look what he did now. You suck Cakester. LOL! Something blagh-like, more bad insults, cakester, cakester bloody fucking cakester. Just suck eachothers cocks and be friends. 15 year old with myspace dont act as lame as this.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Superhaze wrote:Image
Prosper really needs to leave (this planet).
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

I understand that your brain is not quite wired to adult specs as you, and most other teenagers cannot differentiate between anger, frustration, nihilistic ranting and a child crying, but that photo is not as offensive as you think it is. Very cute try though, good luck in the future Alice.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Superhaze's right. Let's all be grown ups and talk about adult things. Nevermind the fact we work during hard during the week, and like to wind down by talking about video games and laughing at retards, Captain Shitdick wants us to be serious.

SRS!
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

lets all jump on another bandwagon!1
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Captain Shitdick wrote:but fuck off Retlaw you dickless little swell guy
I'll concede that my dick is only three inches long, but in my defense it is as big around as a soda can.

I'm going to predict you'll take exception to this post because I used the God-fearin' imperial measurement instead of that pussy metric bullshit.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Superhaze wrote:I understand that your brain is not quite wired to adult specs as you, and most other teenagers cannot differentiate between anger, frustration, nihilistic ranting and a child crying, but that photo is not as offensive as you think it is. Very cute try though, good luck in the future Alice.
I'm sorry, but vaguely skimming over your excrements always makes the impression that you're whining. I shall not pay more attention in order to change my view, as I'm quite happy the way I perceive you.

Hence:

Superhaze wrote:Image
Our Host!