a new fallout game is out and dac doesnt give a shit

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Ehuehuehuehue

Post by Blargh »

You say : Spineless Cunt wrote:old
Perhaps . . .
I say : We are all Spineless Cunts, it is only the Reason that Changes wrote:care
both ?
Tweaked Fossil wrote:random
As . . .
Oscillates Blithely wrote:missed
Above ?

Maybe . . .

JUST KIDDING

:drunk:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

WHERE HAS MY MEANING GONE ?

Post by Blargh »

OH NO PAGE TWO'D :aiee:

:drunk:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Although Bethesda would love for rabid Fallout fans to kick down the door of a 68 year old woman's house in Texas in search of hidden it takes 100 rabid Fallout fans to insist "it's already bright enough in here! didn't they (Bethesda) say that Fallout 3, despite the predictions of those foolish rabid fallout fans, would not be Oblivion with guns? Please, don't insult the lunatics and outright insane, crazy motherf*ckers of the world by including NMA's RABID fallout fans in their ranks.
:chew:
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Yonmanc wrote:7/10
Calling remedial shit "crude" is an in-joke. That's like the opposite of your post(ing), which is just a joke. I'd accuse you of being a shill but I sadly suspect that you are just fucking stupid.

In other news, I decided to play Fallout again over the last couple days. Good shit. It's been a while since I actually went back and played it properly. I decided to kill my way through the hub up towards Shady Sands after snagging hardened power armor and scored an ending I had never gotten for whatever reason, the one where Shady Sands goes through all this trouble to form a village council or some shit because you fed Tandi and Aradesh plasma bolts... then raiders come and burn it to the ground.

Now that's humor!
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Our Host!