A Fallout fan's Fallout: New Vegas review

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

popscythe wrote:Look, you threaten his crude little small-view bullshit world
You didn't threaten anything. I'm just always amused you can get upset about entertainment products when the world has actual problems. The naivety and lack of maturity out of someone who should be an adult is shocking.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Username wrote: Care to elaborate on why you do not like the minor effects of stealing?
Read it again. I'm not talking about stealing from the living - I'm talking about stealing from enemies you get karma gains for killing. Why is it morally good - according to the karma system - to shoot a powder ganger, but bad for me to raid his foot locker after? It doesn't make sense.

They should have done some script that makes containers "unowned" after killing karma increasing NPCs.
- the Vault Dweller
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Wait what. Are you serious? That wasn't the case in Fallout 3 I think. So you get negative karma for picking up a dead guys loot?

Oh its containers you're talking about. Yeah there should be such a script no matter for who you kill. When a family or a group (even of 1 person) is dead the items shouldn't be owned by anyone.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Username wrote:Wait what. Are you serious? That wasn't the case in Fallout 3 I think. So you get negative karma for picking up a dead guys loot?
yes it was i quite distinctly remember thinking "that is quite fucking retarded"
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Retlaw83 wrote:I'm just always amused
So you shit a pint of the forum equivalent of squid ink in "amusement" defending a terrible game, and in the next sentence complain about how the same problems that have plagued the game in it's many very similar forms still exist and fucking suck.

Perhaps you should just take a minute to realize that the game in question motherfucking horrible and that it's your starvation for any kind of video game that has colored your viewpoint.
Last edited by popscythe on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Popscythe, you could just write "I'm a whiny cunt" in 95% of your forum posts and you'd get the same message across far more succinctly.
- the Vault Dweller
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

You definitely are a whiny cunt, but I prefer to list why specifically to hopefully educate you.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Whiny cunt sure gets whinier when reality doesn't match up to his whining.
- the Vault Dweller
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

I agree. Ever since your "review" was shown to be fucking bullshit your posts have gone downhill at an alarming rate.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

When I woke up this morning I took a big shit. Guess what color it was?
Cow Cud is a twin.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

popscythe wrote:I agree. Ever since your "review" was shown to be fucking bullshit your posts have gone downhill at an alarming rate.
This coming from the guy who, six posts up from here, is so full of nerd rage he can barely bang out a full sentence on his mom's keyboard - even though I notice you did go back to edit it - then his two follow up posts are the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?" I'd accuse your posts of going downhill, but since they started at the bottom you're going to have to claw your up before you can be properly insulted.

You're a basement dweller with nothing important to worry about. You're as whiny as you are useless, and you have an endless reserve of whining to call upon.
- the Vault Dweller
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

rad resistance wrote:When I woke up this morning I took a big shit. Guess what color it was?
um violet
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

In the three years I've been here I've never seen popscythe make any remotely positive post. Full of piss n' vinegar, minus the vinegar.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

He said something good about Street Fighter IV once?
Our Host!