lol...The game saved under water just when my air was gone.

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

lol...The game saved under water just when my air was gone.

Post by Username »

I haven't saved for like ages except for the autosave.

I really need a way to in crease my oxygen supply. (Fiddle with the char info, cheats, anything)

Anyone know how? I was thinking of modifying my endurance maybe, how do I do that with an already started char?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I guess you can do it just by increasing your health. When you run out of air, you basically just take damage until you die or come up. I'm not sure if there a code or anything to make you Aquaman.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Not in my game I don't. There it's instant death. I dont know if this is due to the difficulty setting or mods or what ever but thats the way it works :/

Pitty that two shitty things don't make a good one when it comes to computers. Turns out the reason why I can't get the console up in Fallout 3 is due to some microsoft infrared device conflicting. Solved this now by uninstalling it and toggled god mode.

God...Mode. Yeah.
And how come I can't blow up a wooden door in Fallout with a nuke but I can blow up cars? Freedom my ass...

edit: nevermind I was losing health, it just goes really fast. Sorry

Thanks for trying to help anyway KoC, tc.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

As soon as the game starts, pause it, bring up the console and input "tgm", then press enter. It's Fallout 3's ridiculous godmode.

In the event you have it on a console and haven't saved in forever, you should just be embarrassed.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Nono I have it on a PC but apparently microsoft likes to fuck with my keyboard and one of their programs blocks access to the § key so I have to uninstalls that program.

Now the *lovely* part is I have to uninstall it every time I restart my computer :D as it auto-reinstalls each time :D oh glorious joy. :D :D :D

At least I solved it. I'm soon finished with the game. My hobby is shooting doors with nukes or rockets to see if some develoeper put in a easteregg called logic.

If doors in F1-2 could break, how come they were to shitty to program it in F3?
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

I never managed to break a door in fallout, apart from crowbar/dynamite on the wood ones. Why MUST I pick locks? Is my 44 mag not enough to aerate a Schlage?
does this work
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

I was thinking maybe run the Fallout3 .exe with a command line argument for God Mode, but I don't know it this is possible.

Also you solved it anyway.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

fallout ranger wrote:I never managed to break a door in fallout, apart from crowbar/dynamite on the wood ones. Why MUST I pick locks? Is my 44 mag not enough to aerate a Schlage?
lol
Well the others take more explosives. I think its a couple of grenades for your classic metal one.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

It'd be cute if they had the varying-density cover mechanics of COD. If someone's in a room and only 200-year old drywall and rotten wooden studs stand between you and him, you should be able to penetrate and kill with a magnum.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

With the oblivion engine...lol...looool
Our Host!