Mass Effect 2 - I hate buying legit copies of games

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

HELLO ALLEGEDLY DEVIOUS, MORALLY BANKRUPT MURDER ADDICT WITH CENTURIES OF . . . EXPERIENCE !

DO YOU LIKE <TERRIBLEBAND> ?

HOW ABOUT <MINDROTTINGINTOXICANT> ?

. . .

Compelling.

Or did you mean :

Image ?

:drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Blargh wrote:HELLO ALLEGEDLY DEVIOUS, MORALLY BANKRUPT MURDER ADDICT WITH CENTURIES OF . . . EXPERIENCE !

DO YOU LIKE <TERRIBLEBAND> ?

HOW ABOUT <MINDROTTINGINTOXICANT> ?

. . .

Compelling.
Haha, yeah. That mission felt a bit awkward. They could've at least given it a real try.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Is that supposed to be Liara Tsoni?

Fuck, spoilers. I still haven't played yet
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

No
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Dairy Helmet wrote:awkward
That's the BioWare paradigm. While I am grudgingly willing to admit that it may be especially transparent in this particular instance - it does seem to be what they knowingly aspire to. They have, after all, had a great deal of practice, retreading essentially identical narratives and characters, over and over a -
Danny wrote:Liara
It is, as far as I care to recall, the only time the Paragoon is actually punished for taking the magical blue train of logic annihilating naïveté. :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Blargh wrote:
Danny wrote:Liara
It is, as far as I care to recall, the only time the Paragoon is actually punished for taking the magical blue train of logic annihilating naïveté. :drunk:
True. And no Liara. Although all those blueskins look alike, so who can tell, right?
Our Host!