American DaCers and the Tea Party.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Is Sarah Palin that powerful in America or should i say popular she could have influence on the next election?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Ha. Ha ha ha.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

ekkaman wrote:Is Sarah Palin that powerful in America or should i say popular she could have influence on the next election?
are you fucking kidding me? Sarah Palin IS America.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Cock punish this wench!
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

She is MILF. :dance:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

That picture is of Tina Fey, you retards.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Ya but Tina Fey looks just like Sarah Palin kind of.

Anyways, I haven't been following the Tea Party movement but about a month ago they had a big demonstration at our local fair grounds and when looking at reports on TV they all look like kind of unemployed wierdos. I remember our newscaster kind of dread being there and reporting it and a guy in the background looked like he was about to say something about how the media is crap and stuff but didn't.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Is it a mix of races that support the tea party or just whities.

Tina Fey is MILF. :dance:
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

Tina Fey's Sarah Palin stuff on SNL is pretty fucking gold.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Retlaw83 wrote:That picture is of Tina Fey, you retards.
Oh right. That's gonna stop me masturbating now isn't it. :lalala:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

here is what im gonna say about the tea party- i think its a positive step, despite the amount of lunatics who have clung onto it. the positive step is that people are at least engaging themselves in political/governmental thought who used to be contented republicans.. its always a great sign for the average American when people get riled up enough to go out and protest. its healthy. lets start a DAC branch of the tea party where we advocate purging the country of liberals and bureaucrats through nuclear Armageddon.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Dogmeatlives wrote:here is what im gonna say about the tea party- i think its a positive step, despite the amount of lunatics who have clung onto it. the positive step is that people are at least engaging themselves in political/governmental thought who used to be contented republicans.. its always a great sign for the average American when people get riled up enough to go out and protest. its healthy. lets start a DAC branch of the tea party where we advocate purging the country of liberals and bureaucrats through nuclear Armageddon.
I agree. Even though you may not agree with them you have to admit that they are at least fighting for what they believe in (I guess you can argue that they are just fighting for what FOX wants them to believe.) But as long as their confrontation in the streets, they should back it up with open debate and intellectual reasoning without all the yelling. There are groups out there that are just doing this, but they don't always get as much publicity as the guy holding up the poster with Obama dressed up as Hitler.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

God Tina Fey is fucking lovely.

also - Palin is *not* America - but a lot of people here love her, but I really cannot fucking understand why.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Tina and Shara double ender.

Anyway one last thing id like to ask:

Does the Tea Party have policys/ideas or is it hot air and people just getting out and being heard?

I think to many countrys have this comfortable two party system ( well most democracies seem to ) and not much chance of a third party being able to hold much ground for long.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

At the beginning, it was a lot of formless anger towards the government. Now it's controlled by the ultra-Christian, ultra-repressive wing of the Republican party, so now their policy is its policy.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

not only do they not know what they're really fighting for, since most of it is lies, propaganda and misinformation, but most of them don't even know why they're angry.

i don't see anything healthy in Americans fighting for or against shit which has no grounding in reality. it's pointless and destructive.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Well, yeah. But that's the thing-- everyone loves being angry. It consumes you, drives you, allows you to place blame elsewhere, and frees you of the difficulties of rational thought.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Manoil wrote:Well, yeah. But that's the thing-- everyone loves being angry. It consumes you, drives you, allows you to place blame elsewhere, and frees you of the difficulties of rational thought.
stfu before i kick your ass, you goddamned liberal!! :chainsaw:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Machiavelli
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Machiavelli »

The Tea-Party movement was originally (as I saw it) a protest about our level of national debt and the fact that the government was showing no signs of reducing their spending. In fact they were talking about increasing it.

Since then it HAS been hijacked by ultra conservatives as well as ultra liberals doing their best to make the movement seem like it was full of uneducated and psychotic people (by making outrageous claims, misspelling signs ect.ect.)

Libertarians will never be able to get a strong foothold in national politics because despite what dems/repubs say they all want the government to give them something. (laws moneys whatever) All Libertarians can promise is that they'll leave you alone as much as possible. Personally this is a platform I agree with, but then again I'm not selfish while many people who vote in this country are.
The AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother#$^#&* in the room...... Accept no substitute.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Machiavelli. I missed your ability to make sense amongst the rhetoric. Post more often.
Our Host!