[Project] Diablo II: The Rogue Encampment

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Stainless wrote:Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
The times, they are a-changin' (when Jesus can't raise the dead, but Stainless can)
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Why not Tristram? I always liked the music there better... and it has drunks in it.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

cazsim83 wrote:
Stainless wrote:Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
The times, they are a-changin' (when Jesus can't raise the dead, but Stainless can)
Hrmph.
whispers wrote:No.
Jim the Dinosaur
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jim the Dinosaur »

stfu danny
Like petals
Falling from a dying rose
So does my tears

-Smiley
Our Host!