The Chronicles of Walt: Escape from Ass Rape Prison

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Smiley thats a fucking retared question.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Guess I'm asking more for the sake of asking.
Really though, we have some criminal leaders here that are in focus.

Current fuss is between Rocker/Bikers like Hell's Angels which have their own spokesman and leader "Jønke" and a movement of mostly 2nd generation immigrants which is in part led or at least publicly led by a guy named "Big A" and his little brother "Little A."

They're all heroes in the eyes of a lot of young people who don't know any better.
Jønke is hiding behind some cold truths but a lot of misconceptions and prejudice about "Jackals" which are his nickname for ruthless 2nd generation immigrants, and then you have Big A as a martyr for all poorly treated immigrants in Copenhagen.

They're both criminals and very violent, but there's a sort of romantic honor struggle that both abuse as a cover to get more sympathy with the people.

The Media's portrayal hasn't helped much, only boosted their popularity.

I don't see why there shouldn't be similar sorts of front-fighters or spokespeople in the jail he works at.
Testicular Pugilist
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Re: The Chronicles of Walt: Escape from Ass Rape Prison

Post by Hammer »

I work at a prison. You do not want to work at a prison. Prisons are fucking filthy places with like 60% of our population having Hep C, amongst other nasty diseases.
You fucking pussy. What are you talking about? Yeah its dirty and filthy but you never enter a block without being gloved up or wearing long sleeve under armor under your uniform. You have absoultey nothing to worry about if you actually take a modicom of precautions.
Prison's naturally carry prisoners. Some of them are ok. Some of them are fucking assholes who need a special form of medicine that should be applied 5 times a day via foot to ass.
Doesn't matter if they're assholes. You treat the trusties just the same as you treat the capitals. You go in with the attitude of shoving your foot up their ass and you'll never last. That is unless you work at some glorified daycare county jail.
All of them are scum who are gonna like shit to you if it'll benefit them.
C.C.C = Care, Custody and Control (In that order) - You are not there to render judgment or punishment upon them. What they are to you should have no bearing on how you preform your job.
For those who didn't know it from the title, I work at the largest medium security prison in the state, and we house a lot of different inmates. Only a fourth of our inmates are actually normal general population since we house alot of A. psychotic inmates and B. elderly, disabled, or otherwise unable to take care of themselves.
Prison name please.
I'm generally working in either the section that deals with the super psychotic inmates or the section where we get what are known as "residents," who are the new guys and have no clue how shit works in prison. It's also the worst dorm on the yard. Needless to say, my job is fun and adventure filled and I've already seen some very fucked up shit.
I love it. I work in a maximum security prison here in PA. Maybe you heard of Cambria but we actually had a hostage situation and shooting about 4 years ago. We house capitals only. I am of course also a member of the CERT team and have been since my first month of being hired.
Case in point? We were giving showers to the psychotic inmates today. This involves handcuffing them and sticking them into the showers and when they get done we cuff em up, release them to their room and then uncuff them. This one guy suddenly decides (for no reason) at the end of his shower that he's gonna be a jackass. He stands there, buck assed naked, and announces he's done. We tell him to put his clothes on and he refuses. We tell him again to put his clothes on and this fucker jumps onto the grated gate like he was spider man and starts screaming at the top of his lungs about A. how he's gonna fuck us up and B. how we have his rat terrier. Needless to say, this fucker went on lock down and we rolled up in that shower, cuffed him, and put him in his cell buck assed naked. He was definitely done, needless to say.
24hrs in the restraint chair can change anybody's attitude.
This is the type of shit I have to put with daily in the crazy house.
Sounds more like an asylum than a prison.
I'd rather deal with the crazy house people cause the general population is even worse. Atleast with the crazy folks, half the time they're just talking to themselves and aren't planning to manipulate you. When I work dorm 2, there's this honestly nice convict who talks to me always, but whenever shit goes down, he tries to pit me against the other officers and that's not how it goes down. I actually had to listen to him tell me that I should stand up because putting the dorm on lockdown because the lazy assed janitors weren't doing their job (of which they earn about a quarter of what I make a month) and my other dorm officer had enough of cleaning up after em. Nothing like getting a speech of doing what's right from a guy who wasn't too successful at it.
You must be new. Every inmate is like that. They'll pour honey in your ear with one hand and stab you in the back with another. Treat them all the same - No favoritism, all equal.
This is my day. I spend it with scum. Murderers and thieves. More to come as it transpires and I remember the crazy shit. I have plenty.
Work your way up to state and than federal and you'll have better stories, better pay and more respect. I am transferring up to Attica pretty soon. They have a high demand for CERT there so it plays well into my hands.

Glad to see you have a respectable job though Walt! Glad you didn't join the military like some moron, you're actually working a great job, doing your community a service and earning an amazing paycheck at the same time.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: The Chronicles of Walt: Escape from Ass Rape Prison

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Hammer - I think you're misunderstanding. I'm trying to explain this to the folks here, pretty much everything you say I act. I'm nothing but proffesional to the inmates, but that won't stop me from coming home and calling a spade a spade. These guys are scum. There's no way around it. Now, I don't treat them like scum and infact, a majority of inmates come to my face and tell me I'm a good officer and shit because I treat them like human beings, but that doesn't change what they are.
or wearing long sleeve under armor under your uniform.
I actually looked at this for awhile. You're required to wear a short sleeve white t-shirt in my prison under your uniform, which is also short sleeve at this time of the year. Again though - informing people. I don't worry one bit about catching anything because I'm always gloved and I use sanitizer anytime I take off my gloves, but you're missing the message.
Hammer wrote:Work your way up to state
I work state.
I am of course also a member of the CERT team and have been since my first month of being hired.
They don't allow people to do CERT here until off of probation, but me and two others guys I came in with may be granted exceptions. They're trying to get a mentor program or some bullshit together and if they do, I'm in.
Maybe you heard of Cambria but we actually had a hostage situation and shooting about 4 years ago.
Before my time - our institution had an escape about a year ago. Guy was taken out on a hospital trip or some nonsense and he clocks out the officer by grabbing a weight and smashing it into the officer's head. He then takes said officer's gun and goes to his girlfriend's house. Girlfriend calls the police and oh no there is a hostage situation. Finally they talk him into an agreement. His condition? He wanted a fucking happy meal. As soon as he got it and ate it, he gave up. There's more fucked up shit beyond that, but honestly, I don't think it could top a hostage situation being solved with a happy meal.
24hrs in the restraint chair can change anybody's attitude.
Two things about that: A. Our section is run by some real "hug-a-thug" individuals. B. CPPs dictate that he can only be in there for a certain amount of time and a duty psychologist has to check up on him every 30 minutes after. See A for a reference on how that ussually goes. Needless to say, the longest I've EVER seen someone in the chair is for 3 hours.
amazing paycheck
I wish. The benefits are better than the paycheck. Kentucky has some of the worst pay for corrections that I know of, so yea, your pay is great. Mine is shit and I'm only doing it till I can secure me a State Police position or Probation and Parole.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

We needs moar assrape reports mang.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

sekonded. more. Ja.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I endorse this thread. :clap:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

When Hammer get banned?
Cow Cud is a twin.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I don't think he's banned. He might be asshatted though.

edit:

seems he's banned. Oh well.
Testicular Pugilist
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Why did Nioclai get asshatted?
Cow Cud is a twin.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Any prisoners who are geuninely good people? Like someone who got sick of gangs in his neighbourhood and just shot em all?
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Maybe not, because they play the self defence card.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

it doesnt matter anyway. anybody does the exact same in someone elses position as they are in their position, lived the life and felt the motion. crimes not a bad thing unless youve commited none.
:chew:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Believe it or not, swastikas are VERY prevailant and some people have had them scarred/tattooed on their forehead.
Dude, I'd get a Mount Rushmore tat with Goering, Himmler, Goebels and the Big H if it preserved my anal virginity.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Best aryan brotherhood tat i could recall seeing was this image of an SS soldier on some inmates chest, it was pretty good.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

I find the lack of updates in this thread disturbing walty.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

rad resistance wrote:Best aryan brotherhood tat i could recall seeing was this image of an SS soldier on some inmates chest, it was pretty good.
By chest, you mean penis, and by pretty good, you mean it was in your mouth.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

This has been posted right?

Nothing wrong with thinking nazies look cool. A bit different to think they actually were cool. Most were, infact, quite shit. Social conservatives tend to be.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Follow the rainbow and you'll arrive at the treasure chest.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

A horsedick? D:
Our Host!