who plays tactics online?

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

who plays tactics online?

Post by falloutfan2007 »

the title pretty much speaks for itself, but to add to it the only real way to tell who is the better fallout fan/gamer is to battle it out with custom made characters is it notstart youre characters from ground up in a tournament, at least thats what i think, if you do play it online do you use any multiplayer mods or not such as WW2 Etc. the only person ive been playing against so far was my noob bro and i really want a challenge so if anyone feels like challenging me im pretty much always on.
I'm Full Of Ideas With Nothing To Waste Them On!!

Roadwarrior
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

Also does anyone have any huge multiplayer maps they can send me, also if you use hamachi, feel free to join my group called Fallout Tactics Players and the Pass is tactics, also anyone got any maps for ww2 mod
I'm Full Of Ideas With Nothing To Waste Them On!!

Roadwarrior
SDS-PAGE
SDF!
SDF!

Post by SDS-PAGE »

I thought I'd make people aware that there is a small Tactics community found on CoopNet. It's an independently-made program that functions like GameSpy to connect players. I play with two friends and we discovered this CoopNet group recently. Apparently they play co-op, 1k/4 characters, and 2k/6 characters with weapon limits. My friends and I play 2k/6 characters with no limits.

CoopNet can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/coopnet/

You can contact me at cangtran0@yahoo.com if you're interesting in playing.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Thankyou for spreading the word :joy:

We have a Mega COOP pack that has almost every map in it, not excluding the old WW2 maps. Currently Kecske and Subes, the makers of COOPnet, are working on getting mods working from the launcher so we can play WW2 mod without using the IP's.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

My Tactics disk won't install. Not even my disk, but it's been too scratched up. Also, my disk rips were annihalated with my hard drive at the beginning of the semester.

It has not been easy.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Torrent it mang.
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

[HpA]SniperPotato wrote:Torrent it mang.
I'm considering setting aside some memory for the task, yeah
Ledneon
SDF!
SDF!

Re: who plays tactics online?

Post by Ledneon »

falloutfan2007 wrote:the title pretty much speaks for itself, but to add to it the only real way to tell who is the better fallout fan/gamer is to battle it out with custom made characters is it notstart youre characters from ground up in a tournament, at least thats what i think, if you do play it online do you use any multiplayer mods or not such as WW2 Etc. the only person ive been playing against so far was my noob bro and i really want a challenge so if anyone feels like challenging me im pretty much always on.
I don't think so.. Which book are you referring to?
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

www.goatzilla.tk is still up and hosts our maps + the client. If you launch the game and you get a black screen, make sure to patch FOT to vs1.27 and open these ports in your router.

2300-2400, 6073, and 47624
TCP and UDP

We have pretty big games everyday except the weekends for some reason. I guess people have lives :/

Check us out, we play all game types!
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
wasted
SDF!
SDF!

Post by wasted »

[HpA]SniperPotato wrote:www.goatzilla.tk is still up and hosts our maps + the client. If you launch the game and you get a black screen, make sure to patch FOT to vs1.27 and open these ports in your router.

2300-2400, 6073, and 47624
TCP and UDP

We have pretty big games everyday except the weekends for some reason. I guess people have lives :/

Check us out, we play all game types!
bumped for truth, get online guys
Our Host!