Wanted: FoT Multiplayer storyline

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Zpider
SDF!
SDF!

Wanted: FoT Multiplayer storyline

Post by Zpider »

I feel that it would be utterly awesome to have a multiplayer storyline in FoT, where you cant hire any squad members, it's just you and anyone else you decide to play with.

And, in the complete opposite to the kind of games where you only play to kill your friends, this would actually just be you and your friends against the storyline enemies, but complete with the "you missed and hit your friend in the eyes for 69 hit points. Friend is blinded".

The tactical advantage by having one brain per squad member will make things easier, therefore making recruiting of "NPC" squad members unnecessary.

Unfortunately, i dont know how to make a nice little mod for this to work, but since they have multiplayer already, it may not be too hard for someone who knows =p

As multiplayer in right now, it is completely boring as just one standoff,
Ofc, you should be able to play any race in this multiplayer.. (robot, reaver, deathclaw, mutant etc..).. maybe it would hold some fun if you could play as a brahmin, but you wouldn't be able to win the game =p

Considering looting options, it could be that a kill loot circles the group, or you loot what you kill, or just autosplit the cash you get from selling your loot

You may call me an idiot if this has been done like five years ago, but only if you provide a working link to a working download of the Mod =p

Please provide any ideas that pop into your head when reading, or any thought at all, maybe someday someone will read through this and think that we already made the hard part (thinking :p) and its just to put into code and play.
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

this would be interesting, but too much work for anybody, plus barely anyone mods for fallout tactics anymore,
I'm Full Of Ideas With Nothing To Waste Them On!!

Roadwarrior
Zpider
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Zpider »

what kind of programs is used for this kind of modding?

As long as i am unemployed i might as well try learning some and make the mod myself..
BloodWolf642
SDF!
SDF!

Post by BloodWolf642 »

this would be cool i just bought 2 copys of FT and was looking for a coop storyline gameplay
Our Host!