Old member makes his writings known

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
TheReaper

Old member makes his writings known

Post by TheReaper »

Hi all,

I rarely come here but I have written a few fan fics. I currently have two Fallout ones finished, one being written and one that had ground to a halt and stayed there for a month now... Also, I have started a Star Wars Fic but I doubt you would be interested in that... The stories are thus:

Secret of the South (Finished)

The Conquest of the Unknown Enemy (Finished)

Reaper's Story (Halted)

The Rouge Jedi (In progress)

Some Wasteland Story Thing (In progress, better title coming soon)

Just thought I'd make my presence known
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Who don't know such veteran as you Reap. It looks like you are everywhere. :D I've read one your story - good work. :D
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I'm trying to spread out more. Where did you see my fan fics? I can only think of one place I've sent them. Anyway, which one did you read?
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

I read one in old DAC... or may be somewhere else... I read Secret of The South - good title... I was interested by it's title. Good one...
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Ah, Secret of the South. Yes I sent that one to Sir_Funkalot and it got onto his website along with my other finished one.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Where might I find these, Reap? I would like to read them.
fuck
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Glad you asked. Both the finished ones are currently on The Fallout Californian Tour for your reading. There are two both under the name of Secret of the South. Author: TheReaper. Enjoy :D

Well, I did a strange thing with Some Wasteland Story Thing. I just wrote the ending... :? sounds strange but I did. The ending is ready, I just need the middle part to finish it...

I think Reaper's story will be deleted as I haven't looked at it for ages so I've lost the plot somewhat, I'll see then maybe delete it if necessary.
Our Host!