Tactics Server

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Tactics Server

Post by cazsim83 »

Does anyone know of a current server that hosts FOT? I have never actually played this game online, and I suck at making maps - is there a site or forum or thread that would help a useless wretch like myself make maps or play online? I love making characters that I can't actually use. It's so satisfying.....
Also, I've heard there is a character editor for FOT - is that only the main character? I've got that one. Is there a way to edit your fellows and/or weapons/cash/rank that actually works?
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Hello? *echoes*
PsychoSniper5
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by PsychoSniper5 »

Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Re: Tactics Server

Post by Manoil »

cazsim83 wrote:Does anyone know of a current server that hosts FOT? I have never actually played this game online, and I suck at making maps - is there a site or forum or thread that would help a useless wretch like myself make maps or play online? I love making characters that I can't actually use. It's so satisfying.....
Also, I've heard there is a character editor for FOT - is that only the main character? I've got that one. Is there a way to edit your fellows and/or weapons/cash/rank that actually works?
I've only seen editors for campaign characters. I have my doubts to there being one, but if you find one for multiplayer, you let me know.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

will do - and jeez, this is an old post, I mean, psychosniper #990813 even posted...
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

cazsim83 wrote:will do - and jeez, this is an old post, I mean, psychosniper #990813 even posted...
Oh shit... I was unaware this was that old until you said so... fuck
Our Host!