Doom 3 mod?

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Doom 3 mod?

Post by Redeye »

Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Re: Doom 3 mod?

Post by Dreadnought »

That's out of question.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

yes, but does it have soil erosion?
sarge112
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by sarge112 »

Hopefully, but i could live with out it
UniversalLogic34
SDF!
SDF!

Post by UniversalLogic34 »

a rather interesting and innovative concept. i like the way you can move and stop... really is the best turn based action type of hybrid play i've seen. wonder how it actually plays out though...

This kind of sit-down-and-go gameplay looks promising. simply stop and pause when resorting to strategical analysis... that would be a bit out of line in NPC interactions though... so i'm not sure how it woudl work out in a finished product (as i hinted above).

everything else about this looks terrible. absolutely terrible.

really, i think everyone is just dogging on Bethesda for the oblivion like interface... it has become more than fashionable in this community...

...is resorting to DooM an improvment??

:flamed:
htttp://www.clocksixone.lsdxm.com

Experimental dark ambient electronica & spoken word.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

UniversalLogic34 wrote:a rather interesting and innovative concept. i like the way you can move and stop... really is the best turn based action type of hybrid play i've seen. wonder how it actually plays out though...

This kind of sit-down-and-go gameplay looks promising. simply stop and pause when resorting to strategical analysis... that would be a bit out of line in NPC interactions though... so i'm not sure how it woudl work out in a finished product (as i hinted above).

everything else about this looks terrible. absolutely terrible.

really, i think everyone is just dogging on Bethesda for the oblivion like interface... it has become more than fashionable in this community...

...is resorting to DooM an improvment??

:flamed:

Well, if Stalker system could have the maximum physics from Half Life 2 plus Stealth and AI/evidence trail from Thief plus grab/climb/etc. from Tomb Raider plus Planescape Dialogue, then I would like that for FO3. Especially if a version of ToEE TB combat could be integrated.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I played one of their early tech demos back in the day. Unplayable, basicly, as it was a mem&cpu killer. Otherwise, I always said I saw potential in the project. The team may be a bit sloppy, but they seem to have alot of style.
Our Host!