D2 Fever

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.

Poll.

Nr. One.
No votes
I trapped an outsized girl on the balcony.
100%

Total votes: 7

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

D2 Fever

Post by Alexander »

As I do hang around Bnet quite a bit myself, playing SC, I noticed that many of you here on DAC and over at the Codex have started to play Diablo 2: LOD. Alot.

Today, I struck a conversation with Thor as he was online, itemhunting.

Admittedly, I was quite the manic D2 player myself a while back and I still remember how tedious and exhausting D2-itemhunting can be -- Countess/Meph/Baal runs ad infinitum to find that one rune, or that one sword/armor/etc...

So, anyway, I tipped him off about the infamous bot; a device that lifts the heavy burden of itemhunting off the shoulders of the common D2 player and lets him "enjoy" the game instead.

This little program lets you go about your business while it does your runs for you.

D/l for profit.

It's clean and instructions on how to install and configure are inside. Password for some of the archives is "Foster".

CAUTION: Use the bot at your own risk. However unlikely it is, it may get you and your CD-key banned from bnet.
Also, the char that you let the bot run may get killed if it is not strong enough to do automated runs (there is a safety feature that may be turned on for HC users).

P.S.

Ignore what the instruction says about YAMB, do not use that bot, as it sucks, use XP avenger for the win. You can try it if you like, but XP is better.

Ignore the trail messege in the center of the screen, it will work for more than 30 days. There is a way to remove that, but I don't remember where the fix for that is. So, if it pisses you off too much use the internets to find that.

If you have trouble configuring the bot, post a messege in this thread and I will try to help you, however, it was a long time ago I used it and my help may end up being of... no help.

You can visit the official d2jsp forums and browse for answers to your troubles as that might turn out to be more fruitful than asking me. Though if you want to get support from them (ie ask your own questions), the jews on their forums require you to pay a fee to get a license before support is provided.

Link here.

Just don't tell them I gave you this, else they will send death squads to my house for helping spread the cracked version of their shitty bot.

Cheers Thorgrimm
Last edited by Alexander on Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

hurr hurr awesome, thanks

did you actually pay moneez for it?

also, that looks all horribly complicated
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Thor Kaufman wrote:hurr hurr awesome, thanks

did you actually pay moneez for it?
Haha, of course not. Thats why its the cracked version... the legit one does not have a sign saying that it is "trail" across the screen. I found it on some obscure Russian forum back in the day, I think.

PROTIP: Join the d2jsp-forum and trade loot you do not need with the jewz there to win the bnet.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

this jew program keeps telling me that it cant find js32.dll >:(
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Thor Kaufman wrote:this jew program keeps telling me that it cant find js32.dll >:(
Everything that is needed is inside the d2jsp.rar, look for it.

Edit:
also, that looks all horribly complicated
There are detailed instructions in the comments in each .txt/cfg/d2l file.

You only have to edit some variables, most of them are left with the default value.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

ok I downloaded the .dll, but now it keeps telling me

edit: seems like I found something on the forums

seems to work now, I think, now I only need to build a sorc or something :flamed:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Alexander, you are one gigantic fuckstick. Picture related.

Serious Business.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

My CD-Code fell in battle. :salute:
Blizzard totally closed my account and b& my CD-Code lewl. No more D2 for me. :drunk:
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

That was predictable. Blizzard should develop a anti cheat system for egoshooters.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Nigga had it comin
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Who remembers POWAR ARMER MANZ?
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
lmao
SDF!
SDF!

Post by lmao »

that shit got banned over a year ago.

if you lost your key for using it, you get it back in a month, if you are a good boy and rub the lotion on your skin.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

stop being fags, lets play sc again
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

hay guys, send me your D2+Exp serials via PM ^.^
lmao wrote:that shit got banned over a year ago.

if you lost your key for using it, you get it back in a month, if you are a good boy and rub the lotion on your skin.
how do you know?
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

I think I still have a d2 account active. last I remember it had some pretty good loot too (enigma etc)
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

D2 was always a swell guy game. :Oblivion:
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

ImageImage

Ha' faaav'!
���������
lmao
SDF!
SDF!

Post by lmao »

how do you know?
because I still play it...I sell items for money. well actually I sell items to chinese people who barely speak english who then go on to resell it for twice what they bought it from me for, but I can't be arsed to make that kind of effort.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

cool beans, where do you sell the chit and what bots do you use? also, how do you make sure that blizzard doesnt ban you?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I only ever played Diablo once, a single character for about 15 minutes and lost interest. A rogue called Fistula. :drunk:
Our Host!