Hand-drawn black & white images by me

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Kashluk

Hand-drawn black & white images by me

Post by Kashluk »

OK, I found the camera... Let's begin:

This one's pretty obvious... It's a Power Armor wearing dude with a minigun + a nice lil' nuclear explosion on the background. I drew this one in the back of my Math notebook.

This one's satan. :twisted: Muahahahah!

The Martial Law TV-programme was quite cool... At the same time I was heavily influenced by Planescape: Torment, which I combined with the fat but fast characteristics of Sammo Law. Result: nice samurai dude.

One could say "an ode to the Throne of Darkness (PC CD-ROM)", but I've never played the game.

An NCR poster I drew on the beginning page of my Swedish notebook.

Again - heavily influenced by Planescape (+ Braveheart {notice the kilt}).

If I remember right this was the time when I played Baldur's Gate II... A lot! This one was scetched to the empty pages of my English Exercises Book.
Last edited by Kashluk on Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Nice :D

Does Satan have a cross on?
Last edited by Slider on Fri Apr 26, 2002 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Do you have any problems with swedish-lessons? :x

Anyway, the pictures look rather nice IMO... :)
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

You used a digital camera nice trick i shoud try that
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Slider wrote:Does Satan have a cross on?
It's a cross upside down.
Sir_Funkalot wrote:Do you have any problems with swedish-lessons?
Well, yeah... Swedish sucks. I can't imagine how I got myself to study for the exam yesterday!

And I used digital camera to publish these pics, because I don't have a scanner... Digi-Camera does pretty much the same :wink: [/quote]
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Heh he problem with the digi cameras is it dosen't give as much detail

and the upside down cross is the symbol of some satanist sects i wouldn't advise wearing one
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Kashluk wrote: Well, yeah... Swedish sucks. I can't imagine how I got myself to study for the exam yesterday!
8O Must I force you to fight me in the arena, Kashluk? :x

Okay, maybe I should have felt the same if I lived in Finland, but again, maybe not... :?
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

You know Sir, the situation is as follows:

We have a 4% of our population speaking swedish as their mother tongue. The rest speak finnish. BUT - everyone has to study swedish - even though the swedish-speaking folk don't need to learn finnish!!! It sucks ass, my friend, there's nothing to barter with that.

And I'm not going to wear an upside down cross... But THE SATAN I DREW DOES!

By the way, check out my new picture thread.
Last edited by Kashluk on Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Nice pics Kash ^_^

Heh, if you don't like swedes, don't come to eastern Denmark, it's crawling
with them here! They're overrunnning us because it's cheaper to take
the bridge and buy alcohol, than just buying it back in sweden.

Feel with me...

But then again, I understand swedes... who'd want to stay there anyway,
DENMARK RULEZ ^_^
Testicular Pugilist
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Heheheh... The strongest man in Norway and the world's strongest man (a finn, of course!) were interviewed by a finnish reporter on TV some time ago. They began to talk about swedes and the norwegian guy said that "Civilized and barbarian countries draw the line here: everywhere civilization goes, the hate against Sweden grows stronger!" Then they laughed together.

If you didn't already know; Finland is a devoted enemy of Sweden. We even have our own athletic championship where only finns and swedes can come to compete! And as usual, Finland usually takes most of the medals...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Yes... Finnkampen. But enemies? I'm sorry for Gustav IV Adolf, no-one over here liked him, really...

Everywhere civilization goes...
Yes, must I remind you about there is civilization in Sweden, we are one of the worlds best researching countries, based on the fact that we have only 9 million inhabitants.

Having to know two languages to get a job is pretty sick, I agree with that... and feel sorry for you... but please, what you are writing here isn't funny it's racism, hatred to a whole people, and forbidden on this forum as far as I know... What have I ever done to deserve being "hated"?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

8O

I'm shocked.

I thought you'd knew what the trick was.

There is no "hatred" as you stated...

It's just a one fucking JOKE! It's comedy, for Christ's sake...

It's a show! To keep up the competing spirit, you dumbass!

Now, let's concentrate on the drawings, shall we?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

:oops: Sorry, then. Though I do not like that people joke about such stuff... Okay let's concentrate on the drawings...
...which still are good... :)

Friends? :?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yup, friends :wink:

But remember - we must allways compete!

And thanks for the PolyKarbon-link... It's very good! I think I'm going to learn lots of new things.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Yes, I think Smiley posted the link in some other topic, I've checked the site and will try to learn something this week-end.

By the way, check out the DAC Saloon, they have started a scandinavian discussions topic!
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

They have? Oh my...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Yes, as far as I know there's one Swedish, 2 Danish, 2 Finnish and 2 Norwegian people on this board, so the conversations might be somewhat weird, most post will probably require explanations from the other ones, but go on, check it out...
Dogmeat
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dogmeat »

Err.. Did you count me?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Hey! Just concentrate reviewing the pictures on page 1 !!!
Our Host!