Boatplug

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Is it bedtime for Boatplug?

Definetly!
30%
's about time!
10%
No, he's only a harmless retard.
30%
Hmm... not sure.
10%
Let's destroy his RL so he can't come online!
20%

Total votes: 10

Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Boatplug

Post by Dreadnought »

We all know that PsychoSniper/Boatplug pisses everyone off with his useless shitposts. I am also aware, that he can easily create new accounts, thus coming back, and pissing us off even moar.

But think, dear friends. We are a LOT, he is ALONE (how else could it be lol).

1. Let's find out if he can stay (see poll).

2. (I am pretty much sure, we all want to get rid of him) Post names of his alts in this thread, so the mods can take care of it/him.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Dumbledore kills Snape and Boatplugg is totally :russland:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Re: Boatplug

Post by Alexander »

guy wrote:We all know that Dednaut/Dreadplug pisses everyone off with his useless shitposts. Everyone is aware that he can easily create new accounts, thus coming back, and pissing us off even moar.

But think, dear friends. We are a LOT, he is ALONE (how else could it be lol).

1. Let's find out if he can stay (see poll).

2. (Everyone wants to get rid of him) Post names of his alts in this thread, so the mods can take care of it/him.
Fixed.

Dubbledoor dresses Dradnot before drilling him while frying froggers with Snape and Boatdown on the snipehunt.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

Don't piss off Boatplug. He's a millionaire super-villain now and he'll send Nigerian Ninjas after you to kill you creatively. His dumb pictures and assinine posts are merely a facade covering a brilliant mastermind slowly worming his way into the highest echelons of power.
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
Our Host!